15th ♪. Life Or Death

KOUSEIS P.O.V.

I walked silently to the quiet music room when the last bell rang. It was too quiet. An eerie sound. I hated it. I hated the sound of quietness. I use to love it and cherish it until I met Angelina. I sat down on the piano seat and looked at the musical item dully. I brushed my fingers on the keys accidentally playing a note. Right when I did I gasped and widened my eyes. My whole world changed. Its back. My worst nightmare.

Black and White.....

That's all I saw. The floor was black the walls were white. The door was black and the furniture was white. It was back. My world was colorless once again. I brought my head down on the piano and curled my arms around my head. What am I suppose to do? Angelina...my Angelina...What am I suppose to do? They wouldn't let be ride with her to the hospital and she wouldn't wake up throughout the short time I saw her last night.

I still had the little strength to bring that helpless cat to a nearby shelter. That black cat watched me like a hawk the whole way there. It had sat on the bench outside the building when I dropped her off for help. My stomach felt empty and hollow and so did my brain. I wonder if I had notice the hurt in Angelina's eyes when I called her my friend, then would she still be by me? Laughing and forcing me to practice with her?

What's a life without the risks?

Would she say that quote again that represented her motto? I have never so desperately yearned to hear her voice again. To hold her, talk to her, do anything with her. I just wanted to see her again. Not sleep, not dead, but awake and happy again. I just...I just wanted Angelina back.

"Kousei!" a familiar voice said loudly and I quickly saw Ruby by the door. "Kousei I've been calling your name for a long time! What were you doing?" she said a little angry. I didn't say anything and pushed my glasses up. She froze and gasped. "I-I mean I'm sorry for yelling at you! I-If you don't want to t-tell me what you were doing t-that's f-fine!" she said fast.

"No..it was my fault. Sorry.." I said softly. She awkwardly scratched the back of her neck. "W-Well Tsubakis outside waiting for us. You know to go see um...." her voice trailed off. I already knew what she was going to say and nodded. I followed her to see Tsubaki standing causal with her back against the wall waiting for us. When she saw us a faint smile appeared on her face.

"There you guys are. I was getting a little worried." she said. "Well Kousei was just taking a little longer to follow. That's all." Ruby said. "I would've thought you would be the last person to take some time." Tsubaki said. I met her eyes slightly being offended by her words. She noticed it too and blushed. "I didn't mean it like that Kousei." she said apologetically. I sighed and started walked f in front of them.

"Lets go." I said. They watched me for a second, shared confused looks, and then finally scrambled after by steps.

____________________________________________

Watari was already at the hospital waiting for us. "Her parents are already talking with the doctor. We just need to have a seat in the waiting area." he informed us on. We all sat their impatiently. I wanted to know if she was alright. If she was dead or alive. If she was awake or sleep. I wanted to know every detail about what was happening. I didn't want to lose someone else for the third time. Please no...not a replay of what happened in February. I don't need that. 

"Kousei don't worry...she's going to be fine. I promise." Tsubaki said with a smile. I slowly nodded and let out a sigh. My mouth was as dry as a desert and I didn't spot a water fountain anywhere. My hands felt clammy and the I licked my lips that were now moist. "The street that Angelina got hit in. That wasn't even the street headed to her home. Where was she going?" Ruby asked.

It was coming. The questions and my answers. I knew they would appear but I was hoping they wouldn't be here or now.

"Kousei weren't you with her before she got hit?" Tsubaki asked me. "Y-Yes.." I stuttered. I was acting like this was court or something. Like my life depended on my answers. "Did she tell you where she was going?" Watari asked. "No she didn't tell me anything." I said nervously. "I wonder why?" Ruby asked. Tsubaki gave me a strange look that made me quite uncomfortable.

Silence was all that was heard and I suddenly couldn't take it anymore. "I'll be in the restroom." I said and walked out of the waiting room to the men's bathroom. I fast walked to the sink and turned the faucet. Water flowed immediately out and I placed my hands under allowing the warm liquid to rush over my skin. I splashed it in my face and turned the water off letting out another yet huge sigh. I stared at myself in the mirror.

I was so nervous to hear about the results of Angelina. Her parents had been talking to the doctor for so long that I didn't know how much I could take of it. My pulse quickened and I clenched my jaw.

Just go back and relax..

I let out a shaky breath and proceed to my brains requests. I walked back out to the waiting area only to be greeted with my friends shocked and worried faces. A professional female doctor stood in front of them and Angelina's parents both had their head down. I froze when the doctor heard my footsteps and turned to me.

"Is he with you?" she asked and pointed her pen to me, her eyes looking at Angelina's parents. "Y-Yes..h-he is.." her mother said slowly before digging her had back in her husbands shoulder. She nodded and gave out a weary smile at me.

She must be new but very smart. I just could tell. Her red hair was free and her green celery eyes stared back into mine. Her face was small and child like.

"Your a friend of Angelina's right?" she asked just to make sure. "Yes mam." I said.

Her head went up and down first.

"Angelina's ribs got fractured and broken during the accident. Some of her internal organs also got slightly damaged. We're going to have to go into surgey for them. There not real bad but still we need to. The reason this is serious is because if we make one mistake. One slip up. Or even accidentally poke one of her damaged organs....she could die.."

It was just a replay of last year...

all

over

again

_____________

A/M:  All aboard on the feels train.

Will Angelina live?

Will she die?

Or will she do both? ( Most likely not!!!!)