6th ♪. Practicing Together

KOUSEI P.O.V.

The repeated ringing of my doorbell woke me up from my sleep. I yawned as I adjusted my glasses and drowsily walked to the front door. "Who is it?" I asked. "Its Angelina!" said a energetic voice. My pupils went big and I immediately opened my door. "What are you doing here this early!!??" I yelled. "That's the kind of introduction I get on my first time here?" Angelina asked. "Of course it is! Its too early to be visiting people!!" I yelled. "But..." she started and I saw her violin case she held. "But this is our last day to practice. Tomorrow will be the competition." she said.

I knew she wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. "Fine. Just let me get dressed." I said since I was still in my night clothes. She nodded and allowed herself in.

_______________________

I played the last note and she played the last string. Even though this was just practice we were both panting and sweat had appeared on us. "I think that was pretty good." I said through a pant. "Me too!" she said happily though she was still panting as well. I heard her stomach growl viscously and she flushed in embarrassment. I looked at her to her stomach and gave her a small smile. "Your hungry?" I asked. She didn't say anything and looked away.

I got out of my chair and walked to the kitchen. "I'm sure we have something in here you'll like." I said and I heard her follow me. I opened our refrigerator and looked around. We had a lot of food but I didn't really know her taste very well. And all I really know is that she loves sweets. We don't really have sweets except if you count p-

"Peach buns!!!!" she squealed girly and pushed me aside harshly. I gasped and fell to the floor as she grabbed 2....3....4 peach buns. "I love peach buns too!" she said and stuffed one in her mouth. I pushed my glasses up a bit and regained my posture. I was getting kind of tired of her pushing me down all the time. But I couldn't stop her. That's just how she is.

"Actually my father like those. I've never tried one." I said. "Your father? Where is he?" she asked while mucnhing. "Business trip." I said. "Oh I see." she said and stuffed yet another peach bun in her mouth. "You want one?" she asked me. "N-No thanks." I said. "Kousei remember? What's a life without taking risks." she said and handed me a peach bun.

I sighed and accepted it which made her smile. I bit into it and it surprisingly tasted good and refreshing. "So how is it?" she asked. "Its pretty good." I said and she giggled. "I knew it would be! But after this snack we have too practice more!" she said. I shrugged and continued eating my peach bun while she quickly chewed down hers quickly.

_________________________

ANGELINAS P. O. V.

I kept hearing an annoying sound hitting Kouseis door when we practiced. It was turning me upside down! I stopped my playing while Kousei played on and eventually he stopped with me. "Hey what wro- "Shh..listen." I said and I heard it again.

Bang!

I gritted my teeth. "That's annoying!" I yelled and stomped to the window. "W-Wait! Its just Tsub-"  But I already opened the window. Across from his house right next door was Tsubaki throwing rocks at his window, trying to get his attention. I smiled widely and waved at her. "Hello Tsubaki!!!!" I yelled and Kousei shushed me. She smiled but then stopped. "Wait what area you doing at Kouseis house!?" she said and thought for a minute and then blushed.

"Wait! Your thinking perverted aren't you! I assure you nothing is going on!" I yelled and Kousei grabbed me by my waist pulling me away from the window. "I-I-I'm sorry Tsubaki! We were just practicing for tomorrow!" he said. "Oh." she said and he nervously laughed before shutting the window. "You were too loud!" he yelled at me.

"I'm sorry Kousei!" I said playfully and he sighed but then laughed a little. "Well, it is late anyways. You should go home and get some rest." he said. I nodded and yawned. "Your right Kousei." I said grabbing my things and getting ready to go.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked and he gave me a gentle smile.

"I promise." he said.