5th ♪. We're A Mess

ANGELIAS P.O.V.

Kousei  had actually been practicing pretty hard for me which I was thankful for. "So do you have any idea what you want to call this song?" he asked. "What do you mean?" I asked when I noticed his playing stopped. "Well I mean it doesn't really have a title." he said and handed me the sheet music. I looked at it and then smiled. "I think I'll call it "Hikaru Nara." I said. "Hikaru nara?" he asked. "It means "If It Shines." I said.

"Hmmmm...okay." he said and placed it back in place. I smiled as he played my song and I hummed along with the tune.

________________

"So whens the second round of the preliminaries?" Kousei asked me. "In about five days." I said while digging in my book bag until I finally found some leftover slices of my sandwich from lunch. "Goal!" I said and grabbed it. I zipped my bag up and unlocked the ziplock bag my sandwich was in. "Want some?" I asked Kousei and handed him a slice. "I don't mind." he said and took his. I chomped down the sandwich pretty quickly while Kousei took small bites.

We were walking across a bridge but I gasped which made him halt. "What?" he asked and I grinned. "Kousei have you ever jumped off a bridge before?" I asked while looking at the flowing water below. "A-About two times. Yes." he said and scratched his hair a bit. "Was it fun? Cool? Too feel the cool water hit your skin and make you shiver?" I asked. I stood on the rim of the bridge and Kousei gasped.

"Wait! Your going to fall!" he protested. I giggled and spread my arms out like a bird. "It feels like im flying!" I said and a breeze hit us both. "Angelina!" he yelled. "Kousei what's a life without taking risks?!" I asked and laughed. "I don't understand." he mumbled. Another breeze hit us but only this time it was harsher, and cooler, and more powerful. I instantly tried catching my balance but nature was going against me. I felt my whole body fall and I widened my eyes.

"Wait! I cant swim!!" I yelled.

KOUSEIS P.O.V.

"Don't do that ever again!!" I scolded Angelina and she nodded sadly. I ended up taking my glasses off and  jumping in the water with her not carrying that I got my book bag wet. "I'm sorry.." she said as she held on to me for dear life. "Honestly what were you thinking?" I asked her. "I wasn't thinking!" she said cheerfully. "That's the problem." I said and I felt her body try and flow away from my arms. She noticed it too and clung onto me harder. I blushed as I hugged her knowing that was the only way I could keep her from leaving me or possibly drowning.

"I'm scared.." she said and I turned us both around towards the nearby green grass. "You should be. You could've died" I said and I felt her flinch at my words. "But you cant die yet since you've practically forced me too be your accompanist. I wont let you die until I fulfil my half of our promise." I said and placed her on the grass. "Kousei.." she said. I smiled and got out of the wet water as well throwing my damp book bag on the grass. I rubbed my hand through my soaked hair and then laughed.

"I will admit Angelina, that was kinda fun!" I exclaimed and she gasped but then laughed along with me, our voices creating harmony together. "Wait, you mean the part about jumping in the water o the part where I almost drowned?" she asked. "Both." I said. "What!" she yelled and I laughed harder.

"I'm jokin-ouch! Ouch!" I yelled as she hit me with her shoe. "That wasn't funny!" she said but I couldn't help but smile.

She was so crazy but so fun.

"This is a moment that has to be saved!" she said and grabbed her phone from her book bag that I brought back here. Luckily it didn't get wet. She leaned in to me and I looked at the cameras spot on her phone.

"1.......2............3!" she squealed.

___________________________________

I laid on my bed after drying off myself and my glasses that had gotten wet through my bag. I put them on and closed my eyes imagining myself playing Angelina's song "If it shines." My fingers traveled around in the clear air as I memorized the notes and sound. I heard my phone vibrate from my night stand. I groaned loudly and reached over to get it.

Angelina Itsuka:

"Do you like it?"

I looked and saw she sent me the picture of us both. I chuckled. We both looked a mess. Damp and wet from the water as if it was raining. My hair was pulled back and her hair was everywhere. Though we were both laughing. I texted her back:

"Yes. It looks amazing."