2nd ♪. Meetings

The young girl that everyone awaited to see was walking on stage where the silence was claimed for herself. She held a gleaming violin that would soon produce music in the quiet concert hall. Her dress fell to her knees and was white as snow. Her extravagant dark brown and bouncy hair felt to her shoulders. Brown skin glowing in the spot lights sunshine and her eyes however so bright full with color.

"Lord cover me and protect me, Amen." she whispered and took a deep breath. Not too long but not too short. She gently placed the violin on her shoulder and placed the bow above it.  She closed her eyes for a second and then pulled her bow on the thin yet thick strings.

KOUSEI"S P.O.V.

This piece. I immediately recognized it. 09 Etude in D-minor, Op. 8, No.12. This was the piece Kaori played. The moment when I first saw her perform something. Something that brought color to my world. This girls playing was soft and gentle with the piano. For a moment before she played a loud note, still following the tempo but it changed. Just like last spring.

Her music changed! I bulged my eyes through my glasses. She played greatly as if nothing stopped her. The piano had its small solo but not before she started again. This wasn't the same song anymore. It was definitely the Kreutzer, not doubt about it. But this was no longer Beethoven's piece. The tempo was now everywhere as well as the dynamics. She wasn't playing with the piano anymore either.

This piece..........This piece was Kaori's. She was playing Kaori's seat. Tsubaki took a glance at me but my eyes were focused on the girl in front of me, playing gracefully. Why is she playing Kaori's piece?

Her arms moved wildly as the accompanist was catching up. Like a duel they were both having together. Her playing was magnificent but I keep asking myself the same question...

Why is she playing Kaori's piece?

3RD PERSONS P.O.V.

Silence took over the auditorium after the girl played the last note. Then a loud wave of cheers from the crowd evolved. Judges were distraught of the childish acts yet the audience was impressed. She panted with a smile as sweat trailed down her forehead to the side of her face. She left the stage but not before taking a bow, hoping that everyone will remember the piece she played for a certain someone.

________________

"Tsubaki!!!" yelled the girl and she turned and smiled. "Yo! Angelia!" she yelled as Angelia skipped towards her. "She's so Kawaii!!" Watari awed again while Kousei stayed silent.

ANGELIAS P.O.V.

"I was so worried!! I didn't see you and I thought you weren't there!! I was pouting mentally!" I wined playfully after I placed my violin case down. Tsubaki let out a simple laugh. "Your so pretty! And cute! And amazing! You did so well!" a boy said while staring at me. He had light caramel brown hair and eyes of a corresponding color. His hair was a medium length and swayed to the right which made him look more easygoing.

I knew this boy. He was somewhat of a playboy. At least that's what I've heard. "Aren't you the playboy named Watari?" I asked getting off of Tsubaki and he looked stung in the heart for a second. "Sorry but I'm not interested!" I said happily and he stared at me clearly flabbergasted. "I will not give up." I heard him whisper. I turned and met eyes with the one and only.

"This is Kousei Arima. " Tsubaki said. His appearance was magnificent. He had dark blue eyes that were behind his black full framed rectangular glasses with short black hair. "Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Angelia!" I said cheerfully and raised my hand out for him to shake. His body stiffened but quickly shook my hand not saying a word. Honestly, this wasn't how i imagined meeting him or how he would act.

"Your a violinist." he said and I winked and grabbed my case from the floor. "Yeah." I said and I glared at Watari who was still staring at me dreamily. "She plays classical music like you Kousei!" Tsubaki said. "Mmmm..." he hummed and stuffed his hands in his pockets. It was awkward. "I even found out she goes to your school!" Tsubaki added trying to somehow cheer him up.

This time though his eyes went a little wide but not enough to say he was shocked. "Really?" he said and looked at me but not for long. "Surprisingly yes." I said.

"Um miss?" said a little voice and I gasped and looked to see a young girl no older then 5. "These are for you!" she said nervously with a small blush. I stared at them for a moment before giggling and grabbing them with my free hand. "Thank you for the gift." I said and she smiled widely and ran (While tripping on her own feet repeatedly) back to her mother.

"Your so cool!" Watari squealed and I smiled at the flowers.

"Thanks!" I said and Tsubaki laughed though Kousei was looking out in the distance. Not listening to a word we were saying.

Is that really the famous pianist that the world knows?

_____________________