3rd ♪. Afterschool

KOUSEIS P.O.V.

School was over and I had stayed a little later in the music room playing. I couldn't get her off my mind. Angelina, she acted so much like Kaori. But I purposely ignored her at school. I missed Kaori so much. I deeply sighed as the memories and thoughts of her conquered my mind as I walked home. Though when I pass my school I also pass Tsubaki and Watari's high school and I usually wait for them and then walk home with them.

"Kousei?" said a voice when I reached their school. I stopped my actions and looked to see the violinist sitting on a bench by the school gate.

ANGILENAS P.O.V.

"What brings you here?" I asked with my feet dangling loosely. "I'm waiting for Tsubaki and Watari." he said dully. "Well Watari just told me that he'll be staying late for soccer practice. I haven't seen Tsubaki yet but I'm waiting for her." I said and swayed my legs back and forth harder. Kousei didn't say anything until his phone vibrated in his pocket. He then scanned through the device and let out a shocking gasp.

"What is it!" I asked  cautiously. "Tsubaki isn't here! She left early with a friend. Why didn't she tell me earlier..." he groaned and I forced myself off the bench. "That's too bad." I said but then smiled at him. "So, looks like we'll have to spend the day together!" I declared. "I have something to do." he said. "Your lying."I said with a frown.

"No I'm not." he said. "The tone of your voice indicates it." I said. "How can you prove that?" he asked. "Because I would play my violin just like that if I was trying to create a depressed and sad mood. Therefore, you must be lying..right?" I said and he widened his eyes and looked at me. I giggled and grabbed his hand and I felt him freeze. "Come on. I'm hungry." I pouted and we both walked to a nearby café.

________________________

I stared at my food happily before stuffing myself with the apple pie. "You really like sweets." Kaori said and I nodded since I couldn't speak. I swallowed my food and turned my hands into fist. "I love food! But I mostly like sweets." I said. "I like egg sandwich's." he said. "Really? My mother loves egg sandwiches. But I didn't have a good interest in them." I said and took another bite of my sweet.

"Mmmm...." he hummed and drank some of his tea he ordered. We both suddenly heard soft music playing and the tune of "Mary Had  A Little Lamb" I looked behind me to see a little boy attempting the song. He was pretty good at it for the most part. I smiled at him as I watched his hands move around the keys.

Almost obliviously I stood up from my seat and skipped towards him. "Can I sing this song with your playing?" I asked him. He smiled and nodded. I gave him a gentle look before leaning my back on the piano and putting my hands beside my waist on the instrument.

Then I opened my mouth....

KOUSEIS P.O.V.

What was she doing? She could sing. Her voice was sweet and gentle like a dove or a rabbit. The child's playing was good as well and it went well with her voice. I stared at her for a moment. I didn't want to be here. But here I am. I'm finding myself being dragged along another adventure. But I don't want too. She resembles Kaori too much for me. Loves children, violinist, so kind and considerate.

And now she's taking me on yet another roller coaster where all I can go is up and all the way up. There is no stop button and there is no "Halt!" There is only up! up! up! to the sky until you reach your dreams.

ANGELIAS P.O.V.

"Awesome!" I said and me and the boy slapped hands together and then laughed. Afterword's, I went back to my table to find an empty seat with a empty tea cup. Where did Kousei go? I quickly stuffed my pie in my mouth and ran out the café. I wiped leftover crumbs off my face and looked around the landscape to find him. I spotted him standing by a tree and I deeply sighed before walking to him.

"Why did you leave me like that? I got worried." I said. A cool breeze hit me and sent my hair flowing along with it. "Angelia why did you play her piece?" he asked. I looked at him confused but he then turned straight towards me. "Why did you play Kaoris piece yesterday?" he asked.

I did a small smile and looked him deep in the eyes not wanting to look away and hoping I didn't look creepy. "Why you ask?" I said and put my hands behind my back. "Because I admired her!" I said and he gasped. "I admired her when I saw her play that a year ago. The way she ignored everything and her surroundings." I said. "I loved that. I wanted to be free like her. So, here I am. Finally free as a bird!" I said.

The wind had made his hair fly and I wondered if he could get anymore dazzling. "Free." he mumbled and I nodded. "Your free too Kousei." I said and I saw a white cat sitting on a picnic bench. I widened my eyes and smiled widely. "Kousei! Look! A cat!" I said. "Have you never seen a cat?" he asked. "My mother doesn't like them so I barley see them." I said and went to it. Surprisingly it didn't flinch and Kousei walked with me.

I leaned down and rubbed its silky fur and Kousei leaned beside me. "Its pretty." he said. "I love cats." I said and trailed my hand to its back. I rubbed it up and down receiving a purr from its lips. I laughed a little and Kousei smiled a bit. "Hey Kousei do you have a cat at ho- Another one!" I said and pointed to a black cat with crystal blue eyes.

"That cat..." he said and I signaled it to come towards us. It did as I said and I was full of joy. I began petting them both and laughing as well while Kousei would occasionally pet one of them and chuckle on his own. He looked at his watch and cursed under his breath. "I need too go!" he said and got up. I then stood up with him and he began running off when I stopped him.

"Kousei!" I yelled and he looked at me. "Yes?" he asked. "Thanks for staying with me today!" I said. He bit his lip and looked away before running off not giving me a response.

My smile turned upside down and I looked at the cats that were now rubbing against my legs. I gave them a forced smile.

Why does Kousei dislike me?

__________________________-