8th ♪. Stuck

"Its sooo beautiful today!!!!" I yelled and began to spin in circles around the open park. "Why did you want to hang here?" Kousei asked me. "Its just a normal park." Watari said and looked around. "You really don't know?" I asked. Tsubaki shook her head. "No clue." she said. "That hurts..." I said with my lips out. "How so?" Kousei asked and pushed his glasses up. "Well this place is the closest place to where we all first met!" I said. "Huh?" Kousei said. I pointed to the building beside the park and I saw smiles grow on their faces.

There was the Concert Hall. The place where Kousei first saw me play. Well where everyone first saw me play. "So I wanted to go here!" I said. "But still why at a park?" Kousei asked. I glared and hit on the head. "Ask one more question about this park Kousei. I dare you." I growled. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" he said and rubbed his head. I blushed and sighed.

"What are we waiting for!" Watari said with a wink and I smiled and giggled.

___________________________________

"That one looks like a bunny!" I pointed to a cloud and Watari chuckled. We were sprawled out on the green grass with our shoes kicked off and our school bags beside us. "That one looks like you Angelina." Tsubaki said and pointed to an oddly shaped one. "That's not funny!" I said. She laughed. "That one looks like you!" I said and pointed to one. "But that one is just a normal cloud." she said. "Well its a weird ugly cloud." I grumbled.

Watari laughed. "Your so weird but so cute!" he squealed. I glared at him and he playfully laughed nervously. "Kousei what does that look to you?" Tsubaki asked him. But we got no response. I frowned and pushed him a little with my leg. "Kousei..." I mumbled. "Kousei?" Tsubaki asked. "I think he's sleep." Watari said and leaned up. I leaned up with Tsubaki and indeed he was sleep.

"Kousei! Wake up!" I demanded and shook him gently. "Kousei!" I said again. "He needs to wake up. Its going to get late." Watari said. "But he wont wake up." Tsubaki said. "Do you want me to stay with him?" I asked. Tsubaki widened hey eyes. "You'd do that!" Watari asked. "Of course!" I said. "So cool!!" he said. "Thanks then." he said and put on his shoes and got his bag. "Are you ready Tsubaki?" Watari asked her.

But she was spaced out. "Tsubaki?" I asked. She shook her head. "Um I'll be there in a little bit." she said. Watari gave her a confused look but then shrugged it off. "Alright. I'll be waiting at the stop sign." he said. She nodded and he went off. "What is it Tsubaki?" I asked her. She got back on the ground and a breeze made my hair dance. "Angelina................do you.........

Love Kousei?" she asked.

 I gasped and my pupils went big. "Tsubaki....." I mumbled. She smiled. "You do. Don't you?" she asked gently. "He's just a friend." I said. A cute, friendly, and enjoyable friend. "Please stop lying." she said and laughed. I stiffened a bit. "But I'm not lying!" I said. "Angelina love wasn't put in you heart to stay." she said. "But...." I said. "I would tell him. But he can be stupid and oblivious so be careful." she said with a happy smirk. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. She grabbed her things and winked at me.

"So give it your best shot!" she yelled and skipped off.

I looked back at Kousei who was snoring softy. He was peaceful when he was sleep. As if nothing could ever touch him. I ran my hand though his hair and touched his cheek. So lost in music. So caught up in it. Scrambled in it. Those are the kind of dreams I would thing he has.

A groan left his lips and he moved his foot a bit. I yawned and laid back down. I couldn't bother him. So the only thing I could to was sleep.

For the time being.........................

______________________________

KOUSEIS P.O.V.

Kaori? What are you doing? My hands were moving by themselves as Kaori played a song on her violin. She looked at me and smiled. I smiled back at her as we played smoothly. She was beautiful. Graceful and my everything. A string appeared on one my right pointer finger. It was tied around it and was connected to one of Kaoris fingers. A red string?

I heard another violin play and looked to my side to see Angelina. She was playing like no one else was on earth. Her body moved swiftly as her violin produced extraordinary music. She looked at me and giggled. I laughed back at her. Angelina was important to me. I could never trade her in for anything. But my sting then produced another one and it was connected to Angelina's finger. A string of fate. It represents a strong bond. Some can mean love, friendship, or any other strong relationship.

I did have a good bond with them both. They were both incredible people.

Our music suddenly stopped and something told me to look up.

A message was written in the air that made me turn shocked.

Who will you choose?

I shot my eyes opened quickly and deeply sighed. I touched my head and let out yawn. Am I still at the park? I got up and looked beside me to see another figure. Angelina? She was sleeping like an angel. I touched her face and watched as her chest rose up and down softly. "Angelina..." I mumbled. She was so beautiful. I blushed at my thoughts and looked down.

This is wrong.

I told myself that nobody could replace Kaori.

So why is this person in my life?

"Wake up Angelina." I said. She mumbled something and fluttered her eyes opened. I smiled. "Your awake." I said. She looked at me with half opened eyes and smiled. "I am.." she said and stretched her arms in the air. "I was waiting for you to wake up so I could go home. But I guess I fell asleep myself." she said. "Thanks." I said. "Eh?" she said.

"Thanks for staying with me." I said. She stared at me and I starred at her. I had never realized how beautiful her eyes were. How they had such a normal yet bold color in them. As black as the night. But those were the eyes of the person who spread color back in my world.

I use to only see black and white. Everywhere I go. Ever since Kaori left. The world was back to its dull self. Back to its monotone atmosphere. But when she came in the picture. The world got better. More lively and more

colorful

My eyes trailed down to her lips just waiting to be taken and I saw a faint blush spread on her cheeks. "Kousei..." she said. I found myself leaning slowly towards her as she did the same.

"Will you ever forget me?"

"Don't ever forget me!"

I halted and awkwardly grabbed my things. "W-W-W-Well I'll s-s-s-ee you l-later Angelina!" I said blushing madly and raced off leaving her confused as I was myself.

My legs were pushing as I ran down the pavement street.

I loved her

There was no denying it

But Kaori.....

Kaori.....

What........

What am I going to do?

________________________

A/N: I felt like this chapter was crappy. Anyway poor Kousei. Stuck in the time of love in the present and love in the past.