4th ♪. Accompanist

ANGELINAS P.O.V.

"So, I exceeded to the finals since I was the audiences choice." I said. "That's great!" Tsubaki said and patted my back. "I knew my princess would go on!" Watari said. "I'm not your princess." I said with my lips puckered out and he frowned playfully. "Kousei did you hear?" Tsubaki asked. "Yes." he answered and my feelings suddenly got hurt. "But for the finals I created a song to play." I said.

"Really?" Tsubaki asked impressed. "That's amazing!" Watari said. "I think its pretty good." I said. I stopped walking while everyone else walked on but once they realized it they all stopped and looked at me, except for Kousei. "Angelina? What is it?" Tsubaki asked me.

I kept my mouth shut and when i felt confident I spoke. "Kousei, I want you to be my accompanist. Kousei slowly turned around. "Eh?" he asked. "I want you to be my accompanist! I have the music and everything." I said. "Why cant your last accompanist do it?" he asked. I smiled. "Because I want it to be you, Kousei!" I said.

He blushed a tiny bit but it quickly faded away. "No." he rejected. "K-Kousei!" Watari said and looked at him as if he was crazy. "Kousei...." Tsubaki mumbled. "B-But....why?" I asked.

"Because I don't like you." he said. I widened my eyes and froze, my body still as a statue.

"What's wrong with you!" Watari yelled angrily at him. He didn't say anything and Tsubaki quickly grabbed my hand. "We're going to the bus station." was all she said and pulled me away. My body felt weightless and I myself felt lifeless.

What did I do? What did I say?

WATARIS P.O.V

"What's your problem Kousei!" I yelled at him. "Nothing." he said and I grunted. "You've been acting like a jerk to her for some time now! She hasn't done anything to you!" I yelled at him. "But..." he said and balled his hands into fists. "She's just like Kaori!" he yelled. "She acts like her so much. It drives me insane! Why wont she stop trying to be Kaori!" he yelled.

"She's not. She never was." I said and tears trailed down Kouseis face. I had never really seen him cry before. So, this was my first time to see his water works. "Kousei.." I said and he looked at me through his tears. "I felt the same way. She acts and resembles Kaori so much. I think that's part of the reason why I like her so much. But,she's a different person in a different body Kousei. Just because she acts like her gives you no reason to dislike her." I said.

He sniffed and wiped away his teas with his sleeves. I sighed and swung my arm around his shoulders. "Your so much work Kousei." I said and he lightly chuckled.

"Sorry." he said.

"You should be saying that to Angelina." I said

ANGELINAS P.O.V.

"Are you okay?" Tsubaki asked me once she sat beside me. I leaned my head on the window and smiled. "Of course! He was probably stressed from school or something like that! Those teachers are always making us work!" I said happily. "Kousei isn't like that." she said. "What though? Why would he not like me?" I asked while glancing my eyes outside.

Tsubaki smiled and touched my shoulder. I looked at her. "Its a long story but I'll tell you" she said.

___________________________

"I'll see you tomorrow!" I waved bye to Tsubaki and she waved back . I watched the bus drive off and walked up the steps to my house when I spotted the familiar pair of cats. "Hi again." I said. They stared at dumbly but I just laughed it off and walked inside. "I'm home!" I yelled. "Welcome back!" I heard my mother yell.

"Where's father?" I asked. "I sent him to the grocery shop." she said. I nodded and went upstairs to my room and shut my door.

So, I remind Kousei of someone he loved.

That's interesting.

__________________________

I stomped to the music room after the bell rang and I had gathered my book bag. I heard the beautiful melody of a piano being played and I smirked and ran inside. Kousei had his earbuds in while closing his eyes and his fingers moved across the white and black keys. I then grabbed a piece of music paper from my bag that had tape on the top and harshly stuck it on his forehead. He almost screamed and reacted so fast he fell off his seat.

"What the heck!" he yelled and pulled his earbuds off. I stuck a finger in his face and swayed it to each side. "That's the music piece for the piano!" I said. "I told you I'm not going to do it!" he yelled. I frowned. "Kousei! Your going to do it if its the last thing you do on earth!" I announced. "You cant make my decisions for me!" he yelled. I then bowed down. "Tsubaki told me everything! About Kaori and how I act like her and why you hate me! Please Kousei! I wont ask you anymore and you don't have to do this for me ever again! But or this one time please be my accompanist! Please! And after words you can hate me all you want and despise me for doing this! But! Please!" I pleaded.

Kousei stared at me and didn't move an inch. The room was quiet and I thought that was an official no. He pulled the sheet music off his head. "Okay. I'll be your accompanist." he said. I gasped and looked at him excitedly. "Really!!?" I asked.

"But only this one time." he said sternly. I smiled and nodded. "Alright!" I cheered and he stood up and dusted himself off. I then stood straight and sat down with my back against the wall. "What are you doing?" he asked and adjusted his glasses. "I want to listen to it!" I said. He rolled his eyes and sat down on the piano seat again. He then studied the music before practicing and playing the piano.

___________________

KOUSEIS P.O.V

"Wake up Angelina! Hey wake up!" I said repeatedly but she wouldn't budge. She had eventually falls asleep while I was playing. I loosened my tie a bit and shook her some more. "Your really tired.." I said. I sighed and decided the only thing I could do was carry her. Hopefully she's not heavy. I grabbed my book bag and put the music in it and then picked her up bridal style. Woah! After watching her eat I would've thought she was heavier then this. But she's as light as a feather.

I carried her in my arms as she snored lightly all the way outside and more. Though I realized I didn't know where she lived! "Aw man! I don't even know where you live." I said and looked at her sleeping face. She was actually peaceful and beautiful when she slept. Like a angel. Why am I thinking like this?

"Its on 1800 Maple Road. " she mumbled and I almost dropped her due to my shockness. "Y-Your awake!" I said. "I WAS sleep but I woke from the sound of your heart. Thump! Thump! Thump!" she said and giggled. I blushed. "T-T-Then c-can I put you down. Your heavy.." I lied. I couldn't possibly tell her that I could hold her forever since she was so light.

She grumbled a few mean words before allowing me to put her down which I did. "Well, I guess I'll be going." she said. "W-Wait! I'll walk you home." I said. "Eh? But you need to go home!" she said. "Yeah but its dark out here." I said. "Fine!" she said and started marching in front of me to her house.

She's so playful. Free. Beautiful. Everything Kaori is.

"Thanks Kousei for bringing me home!" she said as she stood in front of her door. I hummed in response and walked off when she stopped me. "Kousei." she said. "Thanks for being my accompanist." she said. "Don't mention it." I said and left her smiling.