41

Niall frowned. He followed Harry to his new agent and Niall immediately received a bad gut feeling.

"Zayn Malik!" he said he was and hes office was anything but clean. He lived in an older house, and he loved the idea that he now had control over Harry. It was as if he only saw the money he would receive. Niall didn't like it and Zayn was also disgusting.

"So you have your fancy boyfriend with you?"

Harry just smiled and he kept Nialls hand tightly.

"Yes, it was just a quick meeting today?"

Zayn looked at Niall as he stripped off his clothes with his eyes.

"Always nice with good-looking guys in my office."

Harry just laughed. Zayn then presented some script in front of Harry.

"Read through and pick out." He smiled obliquely toward Harry. "I suggest those with hot scenes. They give more money."

Harry just smiled.

"No, I and Niall wont do such films again."

Zayn seemed almost disappointed.

"Maybe I could arrange for you to once again get to play against each other?"

Harry laughed.

"No thanks, I prefer to have a separating from work and personal life."

When they left the office sat Zayn and almost checked Niall out. It was as if he wasn't ashamed over the fact that he did.

"I don't like him."

Harry laughed.

"I admit that he can go over the limit, but there are many who he has helped me before and he's good."

Niall snorted.

"I bet he takes the novice and let them go through the bed."

Harry laughed again.

"You have a wild imagination Nialler."

They were headed for the elevator when they suddenly heard Zayns voice.

"Can I buy you dinner?"

Harry turned his head in amazement.

"Huh?"

Zayn came out of the office and came towards them.

"Yes, we can go down to one place near by and eat some food together. I love to learn more about the stars that I care for."

Niall tried to get Harry's attention and he shook his head, but as always did Harry as pleased him.

"Yes, that would be fun!"

-----

Niall poked in the food. Okay Zayn didn't say anything more as could be wrong, or did anything, but his eyes got Niall losing the appetite.

"So you two are together?" he asked. "Is it serious?"

Harry nodded. He held Nialls hand under the table and he smiled at Zayn.

"Niall and I have decided to invest in each other and he's the man of my life."

Zayn didn't seemed so keen on that part. Niall swallowed.

"And you?" he asked why. "If you have a partner?"

Zayn leaned back in the chair and he looked straight through Nialls clothes and he smiled awry.