21

"Off with your clothes!"

Harry went straight through the door. Niall got big eyes and quickly shout the front door again.

"Nice to meet you to?"

Harry smiled and he went off to the bedroom quickly.

"Come!" he hissed hot. "I missed you and I don't feel like talking." He stayed in the doorway and smiled to Niall. "First bed and then we talk!"

Niall followed Harry and he growled.

"You can't just come here and think that I will just..."

Harry pulled off the bedspread and he took away the covering and everything, down on the floor. He then laid up condoms, lube and toys on the bed. Niall jaw dropped. Harry just smiled and he went up to him.

"I've missed you." he muttered hoarsely. He then took of Nialls the shirt and then he started to unbutton his pants. Niall blinked.

"Harry, I..."

Harry backed him up against the wall, and then he took hold of Nialls pants again and looked straight into his eyes.

"I have spent the day with idiots and told them that I want a good girl in my life, and the only thing I had in my head was you." Harry pulled down Nialls pants. "I'm so eager that I almost can rape you, but I prefer that you do it voluntarily."

Niall was now naked. He saw at Harry that he was serious.

"Rape me?"

Harry came up with a faint smile. He took one hand against the wall next Nialls head and the other slid down there, and took hold.

"Yes, I'm so hungry for you, so  I'm not going to let anything stop me." he got Niall moan and be more willing. The hand moved all over the hard part  "And I don't think I can handle another day without getting to touch you."

Niall was like jelly in Harry's violence. He took his arms around Harry's neck and began to kiss him. Harry quickly took off his own clothes and before Niall had time to think, he was pressed up against the wall. Harry took his hands under Nialls butt and lifted him up against the cool surface. He squeezed them together tightly and kissed Niall desperate. Their hands were everywhere and it was as if everything else was forgotten. Niall stopped to think and he knew only that he wanted more.

Niall was losing all sense. He rode Harry hard, and he felt how he almost slammed straight down against Harry's hip. Harry was lying down in bed, and he looked straight at Niall, who chose to close his eyes and just move in the pace he managed. Rapidly up and down, it was as if he hadn't done anything other than that. He leaned back and his hands landed on Harry's legs. He just moved his hip, and when he opened his eyes he saw nothing more than a horny Harry. Harry looked straight down at Nialls hard part, which was rapidly moving in step with every movement.

"Oh hell Niall!" Harry sat up. He quickly grabbed his arms around Nialls body and forced him against Harrys sweaty body. He held him so tightly that Niall couldn't move anymore. Harry then looked into Nialls eyes and he groaned.

"I didn't mean what I said."

Niall wanted more, but Harry held him tightly in his arms.

"I know."

Harry gulped and he frowned.

"I didn't think I would rape you and I don't want to do anything that you don't want to do."

Niall groaned. He was sweaty and he had been so close to the end. He took his arms around Harry's neck and smiled a little bit against him.

"I know you didn't mean it."