19

Niall stared at the paper. Simon had announced what Niall would get payed for what he had done in the movie. And if that's not enough...

"You will get a certain percentage each year when the film is shown on DVD and the movie. You will receive a portion from the sales of the film on the market."

Niall sat down and he looked up at Simon.

"So that's the way it works?"

Simon laughed and he leaned back in his chair.

"Yes, that's the way it works." he replied cheerfully. "Now you can afford to buy things, and so on, but keep in mind that this industry is like a roller coaster. One day you can be known, and the next day, nobody wants you."

Niall nodded and he understood.

"And you don't know where I am on the scale?"

Simon was amused. He leaned against the desk and he looked at Niall.

"I know you will end up on top!" he said cheerfully. Niall smiled and he looked at the paper again. Yes, Niall could now even afford to eat at the restaurant and maybe even change apartments.

"Niall!" Simon sought his attention and Niall met his gaze. "You know that Harry has never been that crazy for someone before, as he behaves towards you?"

Niall blushed. He swallowed and he chose not to answer that question. Simon laughed a little.

"I've worked with him before, and back then he was like an idiot, a diva. Now it is as if he has landed and he's happier."

Niall blushed. He had no idea how Harry had once been. The only Niall knew was that Harry loved him.

"Maybe he can't be open about your relationship." Simon continued. "But that's because he's scared. He doesn't want to fall from the throne he sits on, and he wants to be a big star as all love."

Niall chose to think some about what he really said.

"I know..."

Simon watched him carefully and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Give him time, and when he has had the time he needs, it will work out."

----

Niall found a new apartment. He didn't choose an expensive five-room apartment, it was a normal three-room apartment. He didn't chose a luxury area, it was rather a normal area with families and the middle class. The apartment had windows on all sides. On the back Niall saw trees and a small oasis in the yard. Front of the apartment was directed against a park and actually it was beautiful. Before Niall moved in, he painted all the walls, and he made sure everything was new. He bought a new stove and new refrigerator. He also put money on a new double bed and all the rest.

Harry was impressed. He walked through the rooms and he eventually landed in front of Niall.

"You live near me?"

Niall laughed.

"No, it's a long way to go to get to your place."

Harry laughed a little, and he took his arms around Nialls waist. He kissed him softly on the forehead.

"Whatever happens, you'll know that I love you?"

Niall raised his arms around his neck.

"I know."

Harry seemed almost depressed. He cocked his head slightly askew and he looked straight into Nialls eyes.

"You know I can't be open about us?"