27

Niall woke up to hear Harry talking on the mobile phone. Harry was standing naked in the middle of the floor, with his back to Niall and he wasn't happy.

"Yes, Mom!" he said almost irritably. "Yes, it's true, all that are in the newspaper, and yes I am with Niall Horan."

Niall frowned. He followed Harry carefully with his eyes and he felt some discomfort.

"Yes, Mom, I'm gay, and there's nothing wrong with me and no, I wont go back to Taylor just because you think that she..... Niall is good for me."

Harry threw away the cell phone on a chair, when he was finished. he pulled his hands through his hair, and then he turned around. When he saw Niall, that Niall was awake, it was as if he become stiff all over.

"It was my mom."

Niall swallowed.

"I understood that!" Niall whispered uncertainly. "Taylor?"

Harry got up an apologetic smile.

"Yes, unlike you, I tried to fit in and I were together for a while with that singing, you know Taylor and mom liked her." Harry came over to the bed. "She's a little sad that her only son is gay!"

Harry sat down on the edge of the bed and he looked straight at Niall.

"She'll gets over it soon. I'm sure."

Niall reached out his hand and laid it on Harry's thigh.

"And you're sorry for her?"

Harry smiled a little bit.

"Yes, I thought she was better than that." he answered honestly. "I guess it's better to let everyone be shocked, because sooner or later they will understand."

Niall chose to nod.

"And you don't regret that we did this?"

Harry laughed. He slid down the bed and removed the blanket. He landed naked on top Nialls naked body and he put his elbows on either side of Nialls head.

"No, I'm pretty happy. Aren't you happy?"

Niall smiled and took his arms around Harry's waist.

"Yes, but I have been open from day one. It's a bit difference."

Harry frowned and he swallowed.

"Perhaps!" he muttered hoarsely. "The problem is probably that the world isn't ready yet for the fact that I'm not the one they thought I was."

Niall also frowned on the forehead.

"Stupid world?"

Harry laughed a little and he gave Niall a soft kiss on the lips.

"Niall, you will hear many things now." he continued. "I haven't been God's best child and I have flirted with everyone."

Niall remembered how many times he had read about Harry's girls. He sensed that Harry was right. All the girls would surely want to do everything to appear in the newspapers and there were no limits on what they would say.

"So what exactly do you think they say?"

Harry gulped and he smiled at Niall, although he wasn't sure of anything or happy about the past.

"They will say that I took advantage of them and that's true. They will say that I seduced them, and that's almost true."

Niall swallowed.

"So you've had so many before me?"

Harry laughed. He let his fingers begin to play with Nialls hair.

"No!" he whispered hoarsely. "I tried to have sex with some, but couldn't. I guess that now they are disappointed they didn't get a piece of the pie?"

Niall was quiet.

"So how many do you exactly had sex with?"

Harry hesitated.

"Do you really want to know?"

Niall nodded.

"I will still read it in the paper tomorrow, so out with anything that can shock me."

Harry hesitated. He groaned lightly over the mission.

"My first guy I had sex with was when I was sixteen years old. I had discovered that I was gay and I was curious. Then I become more or less known, with the movies and all that, and I decided to try girls. I socialized with everyone willing to try, but I couldn't do it with them. " He put his head askew and he looked almost sad. "I've had a few one night stand with guys but I don't remember their names. I have tried to be with Taylor but it ended up with that she hated me. I tried to have a relationship, seriously, with Kendall Jenner but even there it become something with hate. I couldn't do anything with her, and she got tired of me."

Harry seemed to have difficulty telling the truth, but Niall was glad over his honest answer.

"But that wasn't dangerous?"

Harry had a smile.

"Well, that's too many. I wish I was like you, and you were the only one."

Niall blushed a little bit.

"But you make mistakes, all makes mistakes?"

Harry agreed with him.

"Yes, and I have made many mistakes in the past. But you should know that I'm not as crazy as the newspapers telling the fans that I am. Many of the girls I hung out with were friends of my sister."

Niall smiled.

"Okay?"

Harry nodded.

"Gemma has always suspected that I was gay, and when I had to bring my girls to parties and performances, she let her friends jump in. They were willing because they got to meet celebrities."

Niall let his own fingers slide up and down along with Harry's back and he smiled thoughtfully.

"I'm not really shocked." he whispered hoarsely. "That sounds like a normal person's life?"

Harry laughed a little.

"Perhaps?" he got up. "One more thing. I was close to star in a porn movie once."

Okay Niall jaw dropped.

"Huh?"

Harry blushed a little bit.

"When I started making films, there was a man who said I should do porn and become known by that way. I got there and I started kissing with a guy, but when it would happen, I become scared. I refused and I ran away."

Niall puffed out.

"But then you haven't made a porno?"

Harry laughed.

"No, but almost?"

Niall giggled.

"So now I'll be impressed or what?"

Harry nodded.

"You can at least play angry, as if you don't like it?"

Niall smiled and then he tried to become serious.

"Harry, I don't like that you almost did porn."

Harry laughed and kissed him softly.

"Thanks!" he whispered then. "You always make me so happy, and you get everything to look so much better from what it is."