8

+16

And if you are sensitive. Skip this page.

I just put a warning here.

Hug Nelly

.........................................

Niall stared at Wendy. She held up a pair of tight trousers and that was all as Niall would wear. Directly he hesitated.

"So Eric will be almost naked from the beginning?"

She nodded, and she raised her eyebrows.

"Is there a problem?" she asked cheerfully. "This belongs to the ordinary, I mean all actresses show their bodies."

Niall frowned and he grabbed the pants and took them.

"Normal people have more clothes on."

She laughed, amused.

"Yes, but they don't need to record a sex scene?"

----

Niall wasn't used to show the body to others, and especially not in this way. He felt that this wouldn't be something simple. He went to the scene, which meant a bed with a backdrop. It would be Sam's bedroom, in the movie, but for Niall it was just a wall and a bed. Simon smiled big when he showed up.

"Good that you came!" he said somewhat happily. "I hope you don't mind this? This is something as new people seem to dislike."

Niall swallowed his pride.

"I'm not directly used to do this." he muttered hoarsely. Simon laughed and he took Niall to the bed. Then he showed where the three cameras were.

"We're shooting from three directions, we always do that, and then we put it all together into a movie. I think we land on two or three minutes, but you must do at least half an hour."

Niall gasped.

"Huh?"

Simon nodded with satisfaction.

"Yes, it's not enough with something small. We have to have some material to work with."

Niall didn't had time to ask for more. Harry showed up with a huge grin on his face and unlike Niall, he had no objection to show off the body. He also had only on a pair of tight pants, and his torso was naked. Harry's body was more manly and Niall could only guess what the fans would say. "Harry's so sexy and hit, but that others guy were actually not at all handsome." Niall frowned at the idea.

"Are you ready?"

Harry's question made Niall to blush.

"Well, I don't know..."

Harry just laughed and then he smiled at Simon.

"We do as we said. Niall and I do it as if it were real and then we will see if you're satisfied."

Simon nodded and he had no problems at all. Niall was near to ask if they could do it in a different way, but all seemed to be accustomed to this kind of thing.