30

First love scene came. Niall sat and didn't know what to do, and he just stared straight ahead. It was as if he sat and looked at their private sex video or something. He didn't know what to feel. It was perhaps not as challenging as he had thought, but still two bodies and you could actually see that it wasn't about to act. Niall and Harry was red all over their faces and the sound of their moans echoed out over all everyone. Niall felt embarrassed, he was ashamed. Harry saw his reaction and he leaned slightly toward Niall.

"The first time you see yourself in a movie, you are naked and vulnerable. You will get used to this."

Niall swallowed.

"But you can see that it wasn't we in the role?"

Harry smiled at him.

"You know it, but no one else. No one knows about what we did and that's why we can say that we acted on our roles."

Niall looked around. No one reacted as Niall. He chose to swallow and see further. Actually, he was pleased with everything else. It was almost fun to see the performance and he saw at himself how he had developed. Harry was the big star, but Niall was still pleased with what he had done in that movie. Other love scene came at the end of the film. Direct Niall sank down into the chair. He saw lat them, their faces, that there was more than serious. He saw Harry's face was changed into something more, and it was again as if they had filmed a scene from the bed at home.

"This is the same thing!" Harry whispered hoarsely. "No one knows that we really did it."

Niall gave him a quick glance.

"And how can I defend that?" he pointed with his hand towards the big screen. "You see for God's sake that we do it?"

Harry giggled a little bit.

"No, if you ask anyone in this room, everyone will say that it was well acted. No more."

Simon had chosen to go as far so that you could see their naked bodies in profile. Niall closed his eyes and he was ashamed. He realized he wasn't going to make one more movie about love in his life. This was too much.

"It's actually the love between two guys." Harry whispered hoarsely and cheerfully to him. "Don't tell me that you're ashamed?"

Niall opened his eyes, just in time to see a new scene where they had clothes on.

"Well, I am ashamed."

Harry put his face close Nialls ear.

"If you're so ashamed that you did that scene with me, then you're embarrassed over me."

Niall looked quickly at him.

"No I..."

Harry raised his eyebrows.

"Either or." he whispered hoarsely. "You can't be an actor and be ashamed of such a scene. Everyone will love this movie because of that particular scene, I promise you."

----

Harry was right. After the film, all gathered in a large hall and were drinking and talking.

"You are excellent at acting." everyone said. "Those love scenes were the best in the whole movie."

Niall was just surprised. Was there no one who felt that it was too much? Perhaps Harry was right. No one knew how genuine it had been, and that they really had done everything, gone all the way.

"I told you it would be their favorite!" Harry grinning large. "And therefore I will not let you be ashamed."

Niall got up a smile. He felt Harry's arm around his waist and Niall chose to look at him.

"You always get right in everything you say?"

Harry nodded happily.

"It's because I know how it works. I know what the fans want to see and the critics will be rose this film."

Simon showed up and he smiled expected fully to them.

"What did you think?"

Harry laughed a little,

"I'm impressed. You really got up the story and I must admit that it's one of my best films I've been in."

Simon nodded, satisfied, and he smiled at Niall.

"...and you?"

Niall came up with a faint smile.

"I don't know..." he realized that Simon wanted to hear more of his opinion. "If we exclude those scenes in bed, I'm satisfied."

Simon laughed and he leaned slightly toward him.

"Niall, everyone will love this movie because of that. And I promise that the critics at least will give you the thumbs up because you looked so real."

----

"Is that how it works?"

Harry looked at Niall.

"What works?"

Niall sat and looked out the window of the car and the thoughts began to gathers to questions. He looked at Harry.

"Some people love movies with scenes as we just have done, is that just because it's real?"

Harry raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"You mean the sex?"

Niall nodded. Harry smiled a little bit, and this time he had no good answer.

"I haven't done it before with someone else and you know that."

Niall nodded.

"But is it normal that actors go over the limit and really do it?"

Harry swallowed.

"Perhaps?" he got up. "I have heard of others who have accidentally done things that they shouldn't do, but I don't know for sure."

Niall nodded again and he looked on the cold street outside the car. They were on their way home and they were tired.

"I don't want to experience that again." Niall murmured. Harry laughed a little.

"No, I really hope not. You are with me and we are faithful to each other?"

Niall nodded.

"Yes I promise."

Harry watched him closely and it was as if even he began to ponder.

"So you promise not to do it with another actors, ever?"

Niall laughed a little. He turned his face to Harry and he nodded.

"Why would I do that?" he asked. "You are everything I want.."

Harry was pleased and he gave Niall a kiss on the lips.

"I love you so much, Nialler."