31

Niall smiled big. He pulled away the covers and he saw Harry's naked body. Harry really had down all for Niall and Niall now wanted to give back a little. Harry groaned and he was close to lie down on his stomach. Quickly Niall sat down on his legs and held him still. He bent over his body and slowly he began to bite and lick Harry's nipples. Direct the green eyes opened up and see looked up in surprise.

"Niall?"

The Irishman smiled big. He kissed and he licked until they became hard. He knew that Harry loved when Niall touch him right there and now he got the proof. Harry groaned and he put his arms over his head, as if he knew what would happen. Niall let the kiss go down over the body and he kissed Harry across the stomach, he left damp imprints of his presence. Harry moaned and he reacted in the way as Niall had expected. Slow down and finally let his tongue slip over the top of the hard part. Harry whimpered and he spanned the entire body.

"Damn it, stop."

Niall smiled. He licked from the root to the top. Harry spread his legs and he was ready. When Niall for the first time in his life sucked in that part, it was as if Harry lost his mind. Niall smiled. He held it firmly with his left hand and he sucked it in as far as he could.

Niall realized why Harry loved doing this with Niall. It was a delight to see Harry's reaction and it was almost satisfactory. Harry groaned loudly and finally took his hands down over Nialls head. Niall let a few fingers play with Harry's hole and when saliva had dripped down there, he could also make miracles over that aria.

Harry wasn't still in bed. He brought the hips up and down and he didn't seem aware of how he was. He showed with the entire body what he felt and he felt a lot. Eventually, it became so much that he couldn't hold anything back. He screamed and Niall felt the salty taste in his mouth. He chose to do as Harry, swallowing everything.

Niall sat expectantly up in the bed and he smiled big. He licked his lips and he knew what Harry would say. Harry lay quite still, and he was breathing rapidly. He opened his eyes and he looked straight at Niall.

"You're crazy!" he muttered hoarsely, and then he smiled awry. "That was the best blow job I've got in my life."

Niall giggled. Yes, he was proud over himself.

"I just wanted to do something for you."

Harry moaned happily.

"And you succeeded." He smiled bigger. "Next time you need to tell me about it before, so I can be ready for this."

Niall was satisfied. He slid up over Harry's body and lay himself down on top of him. He took his arms around his body and laid his face against his neck. Harry quickly grabbed his arms around Nialls body and hugged him.

"Niall you're incredible." he whispered hoarsely. "I had no idea you could do that, or that you dare."

Niall giggled a little bit.

"I've learned from a pro."

Harry laughed.

"Thanks, but right now you have exceeded my abilities."

----

"So you are Niall?"

The woman in the doorway watching him from the top and down and she snorted. Niall didn't know who she was, but then she saw the resemblance between her and Harry.

"Are you Joanna?"

She nodded.

"Yes, I am Harry's mother. Is he home?"