28

"Okay, I'll take the both of you!"

Liam just showed up in Harry's house without having called before. Harry frowned.

"What do you mean?"

Liam laughed and he smiled at them both.

"Your agent dropped out. So now you're put up with me because I told Simon that I can cope with both of you."

Harry got a smile.

"Are you serious?"

Liam nodded.

"Yes, you need an agent and I'm the one you get."

He laughed.

"Okay Liam, I have nothing against it, but shouldn't my agent had called me and told me about that?"

Liam shook his head.

"The phone rang all the time and he went crazy!" Then he looked around. "Ah, so this is the way you live?"

Niall smiled a little bit.

"But can you handle both of us?"

Liam slid down on the couch and he nodded.

"Yes, you are like a package. All in one."

Harry frowned quickly on the forehead and he gave Niall a quick glance.

"Okay, so it's serious? My agent just left me just like that?"

Liam laughed.

"Yes, and he was forced to take time off, for a long time. Seriously, his nerves have never been the best."

Harry took a deep breath and smiled at Niall.

"We'll never be apart?" he joked, "Now we have the same agent?"

Niall did not know if it was good or maybe bad. He nodded and he sat down, in the sofa opposite to Liam.

"Why did you come here?"

Liam came up with a bigger smile.

"Mostly, I wanted to announce that I now takes care of you, but I also wanted to mention the BBC pays a lot of money to get the first interview with the two of you, about the relationship and your love"

Niall was about to say no, when Harry seemed to have a different opinion.

"How much money?"

Liam looked at him.

"We're talking about a lot. If you say yes, I can boost up the balance."

Harry seemed to like the idea and direct Niall looked at him coldly.

"You're not serious?"

Harry grinned.

"Niall, right now we are the hottest in the world and everyone wants to talk to us. Sooner or later we will have to answer the questions. Why not make money out from it?"

Liam agreed with him.

"And we're talking about filthy much money."

Niall snarled.

"No!"

Harry sat down next to him and smiled sweetly.

"Well Niall! This is the way everything works. We will not do it for free."

Niall just stared at him.

"So we sell out our private lives?"

Harry laughed.