15

Niall was awoke to Harry's kisses. He was close behind Niall, kept his arms around him, but his lips slipped over Nialls shoulder. It was the most wonderful morning as Niall had experienced and he couldn't help but smile wide. Harry noted quickly that the Irishman was awake, and he let the kisses wander over to Nialls cheek. Niall giggled a little before he lay down on his back. Their lips were like made for each other and it felt so right. Harry kissed him softly and not as desperate as he used to. It was as if Harry was altered and he seemed to care.

"Good morning, Nialler!" he whispered hoarsely against Nialls lips. Niall took arms around his neck and he smiled big.

"Why do you always call Nialler?"

Harry raised his head and he smiled slowly into Nialls soul.

"Because it sounds more like you belong to me." he whispered in response. "I like to say Nialler, it sounds more like you."

Niall laughed a little bit. He grunted when Harry slipped up on him.

"So I'll call you something?"

Harry laughed quietly, and he shook his head.

"No, it's enough that you call me Harry, or maybe the sex bomb?"

Niall giggled in response. Their lips met again. Harry let slip his arms tightly around Nialls body and he groaned quietly. Their tongues played with each other and they almost forgot that they should leave the bed. But right as it was, they was disturbed by the sound from Harry's cell phone. Harry ended the kiss and he growled a little. He reached out the arm and caught up the iPhone. He looked at it and then he took it to his ear.

"Yes?" he growled hoarsely. Niall just smiled and he liked that Harry stayed on top of him. It was nice to feel closeness and it was almost as if Niall wanted to get used to this.

"No not today." Harry mumbled into the phone. He slid off Niall and then he left the bed. "No, I'm busy with other things."

Niall remained in the bed and he followed Harry with his eyes. It was an honor to lie in that bed and see that perfect man naked. Harry's body was like a temple and Niall wanted to worship him every day. It was as if Harry was the answer to all questions. "How are you?" Answer: "Harry!"

"Please, Simon, I have a life."

Niall woke quickly from the imagination. He sat up. Simon? Harry growled and he wasn't happy at all.

"Book it on Monday?"

Okay, maybe it wasn't about the movie? Harry spun around and he looked straight at Niall. A faint smile appeared and he nodded a little bit.

"Yes, it sounds like a good idea. I'll tell Niall that when I meet him."

Niall wasn't a person who was curious, but when Harry had finished the call, was still the question there in Nialls mouth.

"What would you tell me?"

Harry laughed a little. He put down the cell phone on the floor and he threw himself onto the bed. He landed next to Niall and he seemed satisfied.

"One more sex scene for the movie."

Niall become quiet.

"Wasn't that alright as we did?"

Harry laughed a little and he gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Yes, but Simon felt it was so well acted, by us, that he wants to put an extra scene near the end of the movie."

Niall frowned. He wasn't eager to do that again. Harry just smiled and he had a different opinion.

"It will be hot."

Niall frowned.

"So you've planned something more?"

Harry giggled and he shook his head.

"No, but everything that I do with you. are getting hot." he whispered happily. "And I know that we both like to do that."

Niall swallowed.

"Harry, I'm not such a sex maniac who loves to do those scenes."

Harry didn't care. He lay down close to Niall and kissed him again.

"Come Nialler. You love to be close to me and why not show it to everyone?"

Niall was again reminded of the outside world. He remembered that Harry didn't want to be open about their relationship. Niall had said yes to that, okay, maybe not yes, but he had knowingly agreed to that requirement. Therefore, he didn't dare to think forward, on the relationship.

----

"Do you want more food?"

Niall looked up from the plate, and he shook his head. Harry stood up and began to clear the table. Niall had begun to think again, to think through everything that had happened. He assumed there was no point in discussing it with Harry, but still?

"So you've never had a relationship?" he asked. Harry looked at him in surprise.

"Yes I have?"

Niall swallowed.

"But you want our relationship to be a secret?"

Harry nodded. He had no problem with that part. He went around the table and then he sat down on the chair next to Niall and he smiled at him.

"I'm a private person." he explained. "I want my life to be secret, and I don't want to answer questions about things. You understand that?"

Niall nodded. Harry smiled and he seemed to think that Niall would just buy that?

"But if someone sees us?"

Harry laughed.

"Then we say that we work together, we are friends and that's no lie."

Niall swallowed. He frowned.

"But we are more?"

Harry nodded. He put his head askew, and he let a finger caress Nialls lips.

"Yes, we are lovers, we're boyfriends. You may call it whatever you want, I have real feelings for you and I want you here."

Niall wanted more, but he didn't dare to say it out loud. Harry seemed to have decided already all this, as they now had. He didn't tell Simon they were a couple, and he wasn't going to meet Nialls parents, in order to pass their liking. For him it was a big secret, but why? Wasn't he proud to be with Niall?