10

A few days followed when Niall almost didn't see Harry. First it was obvious, because they had a film that would be done, but then Niall guessed that Harry might stayed away? Niall tried to not let it affect him, yet he was empty inside. Maybe Harry still had used him and now wanted to show that there wasn't anything going on between them?

"You did a good love scene!"

Simon wanted to give praise Niall, but Niall just smiled back in response.

"Thanks, I guess?"

Simon laughed a little bit.

"I have to admit that you got it all to look real." He smiled at Niall. "I'm impressed and I can almost promise you that this is the beginning of a long career."

Niall was a bit happy and he sat down next to him.

"Yes, I can always hope?"

Simon raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"Honestly Niall, you should know that I am impressed with all this, and it's about all as you have done. You really know how to get everything to be credible and it's not often you see those guys today."

Niall came up with an honest smile.

"Thanks?"

Simon laughed a little bit and he nodded with satisfaction.

"Yes, it smells almost Oscars around this movie and everything as we has recorded until now is actually good stuff to use."

Niall looked towards the cameras. They filmed a girl as would be Sam's little sister. She was young and she had to do many takes before the replica worked.

"I've always had this dream." Niall got up. "I want to do something as leaves a lasting impression and I want to be remembered."

Simon wasn't surprised.

"Keep that dream, but don't let it  go overboard." he said kindly. "Once the film has been shot, you'll go back to your life and then you still will be you. Even that you have more money than before and also that people recognize you. YOU are still you,"

Niall understood what he meant and he nodded.

----

"Hey hottie!"

Harry slid up behind Niall, but Niall wasn't in the mood. He stood and tried to get a shirt to look good. Harry seemed to sense why Niall was slightly down.

"There has been so much in recent days." explained Harry hoarsely. "I haven't had time to talk to you."

Niall spun around and he looked at him coldly.

"I understand that you are a star and all that, but you could have at least called me?"

Harry nodded and he put on all the charm as he had.

"I'm sorry, that's all I can say. I was at an interview for a magazine and I have been on other important tasks."

Niall snorted.

"Without a phone?"

Harry laughed.

"Please understand me." he whispered hoarsely, and he drew a finger along the Nialls cheek. "I want to be with you but you know that our profession requires many things and everyone wants a piece of us."

Niall swallowed. Yes, he sensed that Harry did more than acting in front of the camera, but he was disappointed.

"Next time, you can at least call me one single time?"