38

Harry walked over to Liam. Niall chose to sit where he was and pretty soon there appeared many people who wanted to talk to him. There was everything from actors to those who worked behind the camera. Wendy showed up and she hugged him almost too long.

"You deserve an Oscar." she said cheerfully. Niall smiled and he laughed a little bit.

"I guess I should say yes, but it's still so unreal."

She laughed a little bit.

"Well, I can understand that."

Harry showed up and right away he stood behind Niall and let his arms slide around his body.

"What are you talking about?"

Wendy smiled at him.

"Niall deserves an Oscar for his role."

Harry agreed.

"I would have been angry if he hadn't won."

Niall felt Harry let his lips caress his neck and up to your ear.

"Harry ...?"

He groaned.

"I just want to be near you."

Niall grinned a little and he tried to turn around on his head and look at him, but Harry kept his arms tight around his body.

"And what did Liam say?"

Harry drilled his nose into Nialls neck.

"Nothing that was important. He excused himself and he thought he did the best to keep us away from each other. SO I kicked him for both behalf."

Niall responded quickly.

"Huh?"

Harry smiled.

"I fired him..."

Niall took himself away from Harry's arms and looked at him coldly.

"Now, you do it again. Determines over my head. I actually want to keep Liam and I..."

Harry frowned.

"But he didn't want us to get together again. He acted on wrong basis."

Niall rolled his eyes and he threw up his arms.

"You're too much, Harry!" he hissed cold and then he spun around and went straight to Liam.

Liam was a little depressed, and he looked surprised at Niall.

"I know I did wrong."

Niall sighed.

"I haven't kicked you and I want you to stay and help me."

Liam understood nothing.

"But Harry said...?"

Niall snorted.

"I say that I'm pleased with your work. You couldn't know what had happened or what to do and you started from what you felt was right. I'll keep you, okay!"

Liam came up with a faint smile, and then he looked behind Niall, the smile disappeared. Harry appeared.

"Niall, he wanted to go between us!"

Niall spun around and he looked coldly at Harry.

"And?" he got up. "He wont be the first or the last one to do wrong things against you. I'll keep him and I'm happy with Liam. You can't decide for me or over me. I'm old enough to take responsibility."