Shhh...It's Confidential - Chapter 20

Shout out to;

Saraheve

If it weren't for her, I would have probably posted this in like a month. Check out her profile coz she's got some awesome stories.

Chapter 20

"In order to pull it off successfully, one must change the style of walking and the stance. These things can easily give someone away," Phoebe read from the book Aaron had given her.

She continued going through the books until her mind was dizzy. Finally, she put the books away and took out a gun. She examined it then aimed at a glass cup that was sitting on her bedside table. She pulled the triger. The glass shattered and scattered around. She dug deeper into the bag and pulled out what looked like a lipstick. Phoebe recognized it from her flashback. She held it to the metal doorknob and twisted it. A laser shot through the opening and burnt a hole in the door knob.

"Cool," Phoebe admired.

Next she took out a pair of regular black sunnies. She put them on and walked to the mirror. She

saw her naked body and laughed.

"Amazing," she said.

She took the glasses off and put them on her bedside table next to her real sunnies. She went back to the bag.

It was lunch and Tyson had not seen Phoebe. He looked around for Cody who was in the cafeteria.

"Hey, Cody. Have you seen Phoebe?" Tyson asked Cody as he sat down on the bench.

"No. Not yet," Cody replied.

"I saw her in the morning before school and she said she would see me at school but she's not here," Tyson explained.

"I'm sure she's all right."

"I hope so," Tyson mumbled.

"Why don't you come over my place after school and check on her to make sure?" Cody offered.

"Actually, I have to be somewhere after school."

"What about the party?" Cody asked.

"I'll be there but I might be a bit late," Tyson answered.

"I guess I can take Phoebe tonight."

"Cool. We should go now. Football practise," Tyson reminded Cody.

"I don't get what you see in her," Cody said as they walked down the corridor.

"Sorry?" Tyson asked.

"I don't get what you see in Phoebe. She seems like a brat."

Tyson stopped walking and turned to face Cody. "Cody, have you ever talked to her? As in had a real conversation without insulting or hurting her?" Tyson asked.

"Not really," Cody answered after a while of thought.

"You might be into those preppy, slutty girls but I really like Phoebe because she makes me smile. She's beautiful and she actually has a heart and a personality."

"She's never nice to me," Cody stated.

"Maybe 'coz you never give her the chance. She has always tried to be nice to you but you just push her away," Tyson said as he walked into the boys' locker room.

"She has always tried to be nice to you but you just push her away," Cody mimicked to himself.

Phoebe decided to take a tour of the Jones's house. She walked down the hall and passed a door she had not ever opened. She prayed it wasn't locked. She twisted the knob and sighed as she opened it. The room was dark and she couldn't see anything. She inhaled and switched the light on.