Shhh...It's Confidential - Chapter 19

Okay guys so there was a little bit of confusion with the last chapter.

I'll just clear it up.

Aaron was Greg's friend back at the academy.

He came to LA for a different mission and he saw Phoebe.

He, along with everyone else at the academy, thought Phoebe was dead (why he thought she was dead will be explained at the very end of the story)

So being a spy, he did some research and found out Phoebe had lost her memory.

He then decided to just watch out for Phoebe until she regained her memory, because he went through the hospital files and it said that she was slowly remembering everything she had forgotten.

Aaron and Paul are two completely different poeple, by the way.

Aaron does not know who Tyson and Cody are.

Sorry for the confusion

and this chapter is much longer.

Don't forget to vomment!

Chapter 19

Just seeing Aaron had filled Phoebe with hope. She wished she had asked about Greg, but she knew it wasn't the right time or place. She walked back to Cody's house with extra caution. When she was sure no one was trailing her, she turned onto the street and sprinted into his house. She ran up to her room and shoved the bag underneath her bed. She pulled the coat off then threw the sunnies on the bed. Then she barged into Cody's room. She ignored the fact that Carly was giving him a bed dance and that he was only wearing his boxers.

Phoebe pushed Carly off the bed and pulled her out of his room. She locked the door and jumped on top of Cody.

"Whoa, hey! One girl at a time, please," he said, grinning.

"Who else knows I'm living with you?" Phoebe asked, thinking about Paul and ignoring his crude comment.

"What? Why? Does it matter?" he asked.

"Yes, trust me, it does. Who knows?" she asked again.

"Why?"

"Because...I...I just don't want people to know that I live with you. It'll be embarrassing for me," Phoebe lied.

"Embarrassing for you? Please! I've got a rep to pro-"

"Cody, just shut up and tell me!"

"You know what, I thought you were gonna say 'just shut up and kiss me!'" Cody laughed.

"Cody," Phoebe said once sternly.

"Um, just you, me, Tyson, and my mom. Others don't know that you're staying here," he replied.

"Are you sure?" Phoebe asked.

"Yeah, I am. They think you come here often because my mom is your doctor," Cody said.

He saw the worry in Phoebe's eyes and sat up. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing," Phoebe lied.

"Some thing is bothering you. I can tell," Cody said as he rocked her back and forth.

"Um, Cody, Phoebe? Why is Carly standing out here with her umm...undergarments on?" a voice from the other side of the door asked.

"Tyson," Phoebe whispered as she released herself from Cody's grip.

She walked to the door and unlocked it. Cody was right behind her.

Tyson looked at Phoebe and smiled then he saw Cody in his boxers and the smile faded.