Shhh...It's Confidential - Chapter 15

*RECAP*

Tyson was about to pull off Phoebe's underwear when the door cracked open, revealing a shadowy figure.

"Shit," Tyson swore as he stopped with Phoebe and got up.

Phoebe quickly pulled her tights back up. She couldn't tell who the figure belonged to but it had to be someone courageous because she heard a grunting noise and then, Tyson stumbled onto the ground, hard.

Chapter 15

Phoebe collected herself and got up. Her hands covered her mouth. The figure stomped up to where Tyson was lying. Phoebe could see the figure's face and recognized it as Cody. Cody knelt down and grabbed Tyson by his shirt. He lifted Tyson up and pushed him against the wall. Tyson was still a bit woozy from the punch.

"Cody, stop it!" Phoebe pleaded.

Cody raised one arm was ready to strike again when Phoebe grabbed his arm.

"What the hell, Cody? Stop!" she yelled.

Cody looked at Phoebe with a disapproved expression.

Just then Tyson raised his fist and punched Cody. Cody dropped Tyson but didn't move back. Tyson got up and was ready to kick Cody. Phoebe groaned and stomped to Tyson.

"Tyson! Stop!" she yelled.

But Tyson didn't listen. He kicked Cody in the stomach and Cody grunted loudly. Phoebe screamed and quickly grabbed Tyson's arm.

"STOP. IT!" Phoebe said with so much ferociousness that it could have made Carly's panties brown.

Tyson let his arm drop but then Cody jumped back up and kicked Tyson. This time Tyson ignored Phoebe and went for straight for Cody's jaw. Phoebe quickly positioned herself so she could grab his arm. She grabbed it and with all her force stopped the punch. But while doing so she lost her balance and came tumbling out of the closet. Her face was about to hit the floor. She could almost imagine the pain, the blood. She squeezed her eyes shut, ready for the impact but instead of falling flat on her face, she felt a strong arm wrap around her waist.

She twisted her head and saw Cody holding her, making sure she didn't fall. His mesmerizing eyes were staring down at her. He quickly lifted Phoebe up but before he could let go, Tyson punched him in the face. Cody grunted as he fell forward onto Phoebe.

Cody knew he was going to fall on Phoebe and probably hurt her so he speedily positioned himself in a way that would make Phoebe fall onto him. Just as he did so, his head made contact with the ground. Pain surged through him. He bit his lower lip so he could hold in his scream. His arms tightened around Phoebe's waist and he opened his eyes to make sure Phoebe was OK.

Phoebe screamed as she heard the crunching sound when Cody's head hit the ground.

"Oh my gosh! Are you OK?" she asked as she got off him.

"I'm...fine...just my...head....hurts," Cody said as he opened his eyes and blinked his head clear.

Tyson was too shocked to do anything. He just stood there looking at Cody and Phoebe. His fist was still clenched. He felt horrible. He knew he hurt himself, he hurt Cody but most of all, he hurt Phoebe. Maybe not physically, but the pain was easily seen in Phoebe's eyes. He gulped and moved forward.

"Cody, I'm sorry," he apologized.

He knelt down.

"I can take you to the nurse's office," he suggested.

"No way, man. If we go to the nurse's office then they'll ask questions," Cody said as he got up. "And don't worry about it. I guess I got a little caught up. I'm sorry too."