Chapter Twenty Two

"I can't do this anymore, Eli. I'm breaking up with you."

I shot up out of my bed, I was sweating and breathing harshly. It was a dream, all a dream- more like a nightmare. I'd been having them ever since I got back from my birthday trip- and that's been weeks.

I checked the time, 2:33 A.M. I was so tired, but I knew I'd have no luck in getting back to sleep. The boys were in the UK, it was only 5pm or so, I knew they were still awake.  I decided to call Michael.

"Hey baaaaabeeee!" Michael slurred. My heart dropped. Is he drinking again?

"Michael." I said, sternly.

"Just kidding. Hi baby." He laughed.

"Don't do that." I sighed of relief. "I will actually fly to the UK and slap you."

"So what's up? It's like 2 in the morning there isn't it?" He asked.

"Yeah. But I just wanted to hear your voice, I guess." I sighed.

"Well I'd like to see your face. Hang up and FaceTime instead." He said, I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"I look like a corpse, I literally just woke up." I groaned.

"So? I haven't showered in four days and I smell like pork but you still love me."

"Ew." I laughed.

"FaceTime, please." He said.

I hung up quickly and FaceTimed him, and I was greeted with his face very close to the camera.

"My gosh, Mikey." I laughed, taking a screenshot.

"I have a surprise." He said, making a weird smiley face.

"Oh yeah? What?"

"See for yourself."

"OH MY GOSH." I literally threw my phone into the air and squealed. In case you forgot that I was, indeed, still a fangirl.

He pulled the camera back to reveal his hair, dyed with literally all kinds of colors, and it was pastel. It looked like what heaven looks like- all fluffy and, oh gosh. It's perfect.

"Does that mean you like it?" He asked, giggling.

"I LOVE it, Mikey!" I smiled.

"Good, good. It's a bit faded already, but I think I like it." He said.

"It's so amazing. It's like a fluffy cloud that I want to sleep on." I smiled.

---

After awhile, we just sat there in silence on FaceTime for a little bit, I was scrolling through my phone and he was doing the same.

"Oh, hey, Caspar released his prank video of me." I smiled.

"Oh yeah? Let me watch it." He said.

We watched it together, and afterwards Michael was getting pretty irritating. We had been arguing for a good 10 minutes.

"Why was he being so friendly with you, though? That's all I'm asking." He sighed.

"Because he's friendly?! I don't know, Michael! I'm not like, cheating on you, I literally just met him. Matt was here too, ask him." I pouted.