Character Q & A

ELI

Q: "Why can't I be you?"
A: You don't want to be me. It sucks 79% of the the time. My life is only somewhat awesome because of Michael, and it sucks when he's gone.

Q: "I ship you and Michael so much."
A: Thanks, me too.

Q: "I'm your sister because your mom is my mom"
A: I'm an only child. This isn't even a question!

Q: "Fav food? Is your favorite singer Ed Sheeran because he's bae."
A: My favorite food is pizza. And my favorite singer is actually Michael, though he's not a single artist I love his voice the most.

Q: "What was the first thing that came to mind when Ashton kissed you?"
A: I was so confused, I didn't know what to think.

Q: "Do you miss when Michael was Gordon?"
A: Not really. I like having Michael be Michael. Plus his 'disguise' was stupid and annoying.

Q: "Can we be friends?"
A: Sure bae

Q: "Do you want the-
A: DO NOT CONTINUE THIS QUESTION THERE ARE INNOCENT EYES. To answer your question that's none of your business, where are your parents, and not until marriage. JESUS LOVES YOU.

Q: "Who's hotter; Luke, Michael, Ashton or Calum?"
A: I mean, they're all cute but since Michael is my boi I'm obligated to say Mikey.

ASHTON

Q: "I love you"
A: I love you too!!!

Q: "Who's the girl you went out with?"
A: Just a friend. We just had dinner, is all.

Q: "What happened with Bryana???"
A: We were barely ever actually together. It didn't end too badly or anything it's just a matter of traveling and such.

MATTHEW

Q: "Are you a pervert?"
A: I mean, I don't think so... But maybe?

Q: "Can you be my BFF?"
A: Sure, I'd love to. As long as you're not creepy, a murder, felon... Or crazy.

MICHAEL

Q: (by many people) "DONT HURT ELI AGAIN OR ILL CHOP UR KNICK KNACKS OFF" or "NEVER HURT ELI AGAIN" etc
A: I didn't mean to guys :( I'm sorry

Q: "Why did you hurt Eli?"
A: I know nobody will believe this, but I actually hurt myself more than I did Eli. That is behind us now... We've moved on. I suck,  I know. I'm sorry.

Q: "Why did you ever do drugs?"
A: I don't think anybody understands that once you try something 'just once' you get addicted... I'm okay now.

Q: "Let's get together and dye our hair."
A: I mean, okay. I've been trying to get Eli to dye her hair with me but she won't do it :(

LUKE

Q: "hi Luke"
A: HI!

Q: "I love you."
A: I love you too!!

Q: "can you adopt me pls"
A: Uh sorry I'm not ready for children.

Q: "muke or muke
A: I like girls.

CALUM

Q: "cake or malum??"
A: I actually prefer cupcakes- oh wait...

Q: "will u pls be my boyfriend I'll buy you pizza & go to concerts"
A: But will you cuddle?? Cause if so, deal.

Q: "you sound like you need a gf ;)))"
A: That would be pretty rad, I'm lonely.

---

a/n
That's pretty much the extent of the questions. To the person who did them stupid innapropriate ones, find Jesus. You know who you are.

ALSO: the way I imagine the q n a is it actually took place in the story, like on a livestream with them. So just pretend all of this was in a livestream and you guys just got spoken to by 5sos.

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS BOOK SERIES POSSIBLE. ❤️