Chapter Twenty

(inb4 chapter. just wanna say hey guys, thanks for all the hilarious and supportive comments. I wasn't sure if I wanted to continue this book because I just don't know how, but now I'll figure it out. I'll continue. ON ONE CONDITION: I'm going to start a new book. Soon. Real soon. It might not have as frequent updates, but it will be completed. I'm unpublishing BF until I can rethink a plot. BUT I NEED YOUR HELP. Yes you , you sitting on the toilet, reading this, okay? I need y'all to help me out and promise me you'll read it, even just one chapter and tell me if you like it. Do me that favor so I can give y'all 2 great books, okay? ILY!)

"OH MY GOSH!" Michael squealed, jumping up on the couch.

"Are you kidding me?" I said, standing up.

There was a mouse. A tiny, tiny mouse on the countertop.

I grabbed a paper towel, picking the mouse up and putting it outside. I washed my hands, and Ashton looked at me like I was nuts.

"What?" I asked.

"With the little amount of girls I've dated, you were the first to ever even get within ten feet of a mouse. That happens a lot. Usually everyone reacts more girly than Luke does." He laughed.

I shook my head, and walked over to Luke.

"Okay, listen. I'm just now noticing this, but you're like, becoming more manly than everyone else in the band and it needs to stop. You're the youngest, bring back the clean shave and the quiff. Stop being manly." I pouted.

"Why?" He said.

"Because you're not allowed to grow up." I sighed, hugging him.

"He just screamed like an infant about a mouse, Eli. He's not that manly." Michael laughed.

"You screamed too, and more girly." I stuck my tongue out at him. "I'm going to bed."

I rolled in one of the bunks, and slowly fell asleep.

---

Michael made the best out of the time we had together. He took me to the movies, walked around the park and then just hung around the tour bus with the boys. We had a late night talk with some music, and I sang- but only a little bit. Nobody noticed, I hope.

Unfortunately, now I had to fly back. Go home, spend time with Matt and see how he's doing, and work.

"I love you." Michael said, hugging me.

"I love you too. I'll miss you. But it's okay- you gave me the best birthday. Thank you for that." I smiled.

"The best? What about the free pizza for 6 months from your parents?"

"Okay, maybe that was the best. But this is a close second." I laughed.

"Speaking of your parents... I need to meet them. I know we talked to them on FaceTime on your birthday, but that was like, for two minutes. You were half asleep." He said.

"Okay. Fine. When you're in LA, and I have enough money saved. You'll meet them. Soon. Later. Not now." I said, holding onto his arm as I looked at the other boys. "For now, I need hugs. Lots of hugs."

"You're awesome, Eli. Happy birthday." Calum said, hugging me.

"I'll shave. And quiff my hair. Maybe, I don't know. We'll see." Luke smiled, and I hugged him.

"Good. Instagram every single selfie you take like that." I laughed.

"What if I have a nipslip?"

"You're stupid." I rolled my eyes.

Ashton went to go get coffee, so I told the boys to sit and wait. My flight doesn't board for another hour, so I decided to go find him.

I finally saw him, he was leaning against a wall and drinking his coffee, with his beanie and sunglasses covering most of his face.

"Who are you, Gordon?" I asked, and he laughed.

"Sorry." He said, taking off his sunglasses.

"So, can we go back to FaceTimeing all the time and being best friends?" I asked.

"I'd love that." He smiled. "I really am sorry, Eli. I'm sorry for kissing you, causing so much havoc and for ignoring you and being so mean. It caused so much drama, and I'm sorry."

"It's fine now, there's nothing to be sorry about. As long as you have absolutely no interest in me anymore?"

"None. I still love you, but in a friend way. It's nice. I actually like this other girl... Her name is Crystal. I'm just scared, of what everyone will think. She doesn't know about the band... She likes me, for me. Just to hang out... It's awesome."

"That's great, Ash." I smiled. "If she hurts you, I'll crush her up like a mashed potato."

"Cute." He laughed.

"I need to go now. Come back with me, the boys are waiting."

We walked back, and on the way Ashton gave me this awesome band hoodie that he had made for me, but it didn't ship in time for my birthday.

"I love you guys. I'll miss you." I smiled, hugging them all.

"Babe, before you go..." Michael said, grabbing my arm. "Your hair would look awesome with my trucker hat."

I may be his girlfriend, but I am literally pooping my pants. I still fangirl. Holy actual monkey butts.

"Thank you. I love it. Also, I stole one of your shirts from your suitcase." I smirked.

"Of course. But I stole your blanket. So now we're even."

"I still have Gordon's blanket... Be careful, I'll go date him instead." I laughed.

My flight was called over the intercom, and I gave everyone one last hug.

"I gotta go. I love you guys, I'll text Michael when I land. This will be a long flight." I sighed.

I walked away, thanking myself for getting no sleep last night so I can skip this plane ride.

---

I was only a few hours into my flight when the person sitting next to me woke me up by shaking his seat.

I mentally slapped him, before I realized that it was Caspar Lee. CASPAR. FREAKING. LEE.

"What kind of YouTuber do you think you are?" I asked, and he looked at me for a few seconds before realizing who I was.

"Eli! Oh my gosh, I never thought I'd get to meet you!" He laughed, hugging me quickly.

"Same with me! I love you, and your videos!" I smiled.

"Ashton doesn't text me too terribly often, but when he does he always talks about you in someway. But I've seen all the pictures of you, are you doing well?"

"As well as I can. How about you? Are you heading to Australia?" I asked.

I may seem calm, but on the inside I am puking/peeing/hyperventilating.

"I actually am! But only for a few days, for a meeting. But we absolutely need to make plans, lunch or something."

"Of course! Here, put your number in my phone and we can decide what to do when you have time." I said, handing him my phone.

ASDFGHJKL

"I trust you not to leak it. If you do, I'll tell Ashton to disown you."

"If I was going to leak any numbers, I would've leaked Michael when he was being an idiot."

"I heard about that. Are you guys okay?" He asked.

"We're good now. Hopefully." I said.

"That's good." He nodded. "Okay, I don't mean to be rude but can we now agree to sleep the rest of the way and leave eachother alone until we get off of this magical flying machine?"

"I completely agree." I smiled.

---
a/n

I don't know where Caspar came from tbh, it was a spur of the moment thing. But cool, I actually kinda liked this chapter. Let me know if y'all did too, also lemme know about that book thing okay ;)))) Yah ;))) YES ;)) DO IT >:(

bye xoxo