49

Harry's POV

"Harry." I felt someone shake my shoulder.

Their voice was faint and I couldn't really hear them. All I felt was them shaking me.

"Harry, wake up." Now I can hear them clearly now and it sounded like an Irish accent.

Why is Niall waking me up on my day off? And second of all why is he up? It must be like ten o'clock or something. Isn't he tired? Cause I definitely am.

"Leave me the fuck alone." I groaned and rolled over and was now on my stomach. I put the cover over my head.

"Come on Harry. It's almost three o'clock in the after noon. Get your lazy bum up!" He pulled the covers off of my head.

Did he just say three o'clock in the afternoon? Holy shit! I have to call Bethany! It's probably already night time over there.

"WHAT?" I threw myself off the bed. I need my phone.

"Phone. Phone! Where the fuck is my phone!" I threw the pillows on the floor and took the cover off.

"Harry what's wrong?"

"You said it was three o'clock in the afternoon and Beth told me to call her an now it's to late cause she might be sleeping a-"

All Niall did was laugh. Does he think this is fucking funny? I took a seat on the edge of the bed and my elbows rested on my knees.

"It's not three o'clock in the afternoon." He laughed and shook his head. "It's only... What? Nine thirty?" He looked at his watch that was on his left wrist.

Is he serious?! I almost had a freaking heart attack!

"I'm going to fucking kill you." I said through gritted teeth and walked towards him.

A knock came to the door and I stopped.

"Yay!" He clapped

"Who's that?" I asked referring to who was knocking on the door.

"Room service. I'm hungry and I didn't want to eat alone so that's why I woke you up." He brushed past me and went to go open the door.

"Lets eat!" He came strolling in with the silver cart that had a bunch of food on it.

"I'll be in the bathroom real quick." I jogged over to the bathroom. Man, did I really have to go. I brushed my teeth and washed my hands.

I walked out and saw Niall sitting on his bed with a plate on his lap eating, to what looked like to be a danish.

"Smells wonderful." I said and walked to the cart. I lifted the tray up and it was Danishes stacked on top of each other. There were six other trays, but I didn't want to open them.

"So why was your phone buzzing this morning?"

I grabbed a plate and put two Danishes on it.

"It was Beth who texted me." I sat down on my bed and took a bite. Cherry Danishes are the bomb.

"Oh." Was all he said and stuck the remainder of his danish in his mouth.

"Speaking of that.. Where is my phone?" I looked behind me on my bed.

"It probably fell on the side or under the bed." He shrugged.

I looked under the bed and found it.

"Are you going to call her now?" He got up from the bed and went to the cart full of food. I saw him put toast and another Danish on his plate.

"Yea." I told him and he headed for the door. "Where are you going?"

"I don't want to hear your lovey dovey conversation. No way." He shook his side to side.

"I'll just be next door."

I nodded and he left.

I dialed Beth's number and immediately she picked up.

"Harry!" She yelled through the phone.

"Hey babe." I laughed

"I miss you so much. What are you up too?" She asked

"I miss you too love and I'm in the hotel room. Today's our day off so I'm just going to lounge about and just relax."

"Sounds nice!"

I put the plate of Danish on the cart and poured my self a glass of orange juice.

"What about you?" I asked and then took a sip.

"Um.. I'm at home?" That sounded like it came out more of a question then an answer.

"Oh. Got any plans today?"

"I don't think so.. But babe there's something I need to talk to you about."

*****

Beth's POV

This is it. It is literally now or never that I tell him.

"What is it?" He asked

Just lie Bethany.

No, no I can't lie. I need to be faithful to him.

"Um." Was all I could manage to say.

I know he isn't going to take this well...

"Babe whats wrong?" He cleared his throat.

Fuck it.

"I have a doctors appointment in three days."

I'm such a fuck up. I don't even have the gut to tell him that our house got broken into. What kind of a wife am I? Yes I know. I'm a horrible one for not being faithful to the person that I love. I feel so freaking horrible for lying.

"Oh that's good babe. Keep me posted on whats going on alright?"

"Of course I-"

"Hold on."

"What's wrong?" I asked

"Someone's at the door." He huffed and I heard the door open.

"Who is it?"

"Just Niall." He sighed.

"They weren't there and I didn't feel like standing in the hall way anymore." I heard Niall's voice through the phone.

Why was Niall standing in the hall way? Did they lock him out ?

"Why was he in the hall way?" I laughed

"He didn't want to hear our conversation." Harry also laughed

"Weirdo. But anyways babe I'll let you get back to relaxing I guess. I love you."

It is his day off. The least I can do is let him do something on his day off even though he told me he just wanted to chill and relax. I don't want to talk to him if all he wants to do is relax.

"Alright babe. I love you too."

We hung up and I groaned, throwing my phone on to the bed. Stop being a bitch Bethany, and tell him. Like my mom said, he's going to find out one way or another.

--------

Sorry for the late update. But school does come first before anything else.

I'm so evil, but Harry's reaction is going to be in the next chapter and I'm so excited to write it cause I have the perfect idea and OMFG IM SCREAMING. & awe.. Why didn't Beth just tell him :( ? HA. You'll find out later :p

Next update will be Monday or Tuesday :p and believe me.. You don't want to miss the next chapter (;