26

Bethany's POV

"Harry, wake up. We have to leave in an hour and a half." I shook Harry in an attempt to wake him up.

Today is the day he is leaving to go to America for his tour.

He stumbled a couple times, and went to the bathroom.

I got up and put on my gray track suit. It is way to early to get all dolled up. As soon as Harry is done in the bathroom, I can finish doing what I need to do.

"Harry. I need to use the bathroom!" I knocked on the door.

He opened it and walked out. Who takes a shower this early in the morning? Apparently he does.

I went to the bathroom and then did my hair. It was wavy, so I didn't really bother to do anything to it. I brushed my teeth and washed my hands.

I walked out and saw Harry was ready dressed and waiting for me.

"Ready?" I asked. I made my way over to the closed and put in my gray Nike shoes. I didn't even bother to put socks on.

"Yea." He got up from the bed and grabbed his luggage.

"Want me to make you something to eat before you go?" I asked.

"Oatmeal? If that's not to much to ask for." He smiled.

"No it's fine. Sit on the couch and ill bring it to you." I kissed his cheek and went to the kitchen.

Six minutes later I was done with the oatmeal. I sliced up some bananas and strawberries an put them in the bowl.

"Here ya go." I handed him the spoon and the bowl full of oat meal. "We should probably take it with us. We don't want to be late."

He nodded and we walked out the door and went in the car. I decided to drive, so that he can eat his oatmeal.

We made it to the air port at 7:40. Harry said he had to be in the airport at eight. I parked the car and we waited.

"Want some?" He put the bowl of oatmeal towards me.

I nodded and took the bowl out of his hands. He ate more than half of it. Gee, thanks Harold.

"Excited?" I asked. It was kind of awkward in the car.

"Nope."

"Why? Come on. Be excited." I lightly punched his shoulder.

"I don't want to leave you. I want to stay here with you and the baby. Beth, tomorrow will be a month that you will already be pregnant. That's how fast time goes. I don't want to miss you through out the next two months of your pregnancy. I want to be there every minute that I can possibly be. "

I put the bowl on my lap and he grabbed my hand.

"I know. I can call and face time you." I told him.

"That's not enough." He said , playing with my fingers.

I didn't want to say anything else. I knew if i did, I would probably cry.

"Lets go. You can't be late again." I laughed and got out the car.

Harry grabbed his luggage and we walked hand in hand into the airport.

I can't believe five days went buy like that. I want to have those five days back and spend them again with him.

I want to break down and cry, but I need to be strong for Harry. I don't want to worry him or stress him out. He's already been stressed out. I'm a tough girl and I know I can do this.

We walked further into the airport. I spotted the rest of the boys and we made our way towards them.