48

A knock came from the front of my room and I looked over to see it was my mother.

"Awe." she cooed. "Look at my girls." she walked to Claire and I and hugged us.

"I'll miss this." she said.

"Mom." I groaned.

"Sorry." She pulled away and wiped her eyes.

"Don't cry." I told her

"I wont." She laughed "I made cookies before you leave."

"Yum!" I clapped my hands and we all walked out the bedroom.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

"Beth?" Claire knocked on the bedroom door.

"Come in."

She walked in the room with a little container in her hand and her keys and phone in the other.

"Whoa." she whispered.

"What?" I asked.

"Haven't been in her since the day you left. And well, since the day I left to my own house." She laughed.

"It's been a while." I told her and stood up from the bed.

"Oh, I'm umm.. I'm on my way." she pointed to the door. "I'll see you soon." she hugged me goodbye.

"Claire?" I asked her before she left..

"Yeah?"

"Will you take me to my doctors appointment in five days? I don't want to go alone."

"Of course." she smiled and walked out.

The one thing I need is sleep. I have such a headache and I'm stressed the hell out. I opened my suitcase and grabbed my pj's. I put them on and got into bed. It feels so weird to be in this bed again. I want to be in mine and Harry's bed. I tossed and turned in the bed to try and get comfortable. it's no use. I huffed and closed my eyes. Soon after, sleep took over me.

* In the morning*

I woke up due to my neck being uncomfortable. I swear I had a horrible dream last night. I rubbed my eyes and looked around.. oh no.. this isn't a dream. This really happened.

"Ugh" I groaned and got up from my bed to go get my phone out of my purse.

It's 10:44 A.M

I wonder if my parents are up.

I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth and do my hair. I don't need to change. I feel very comfortable in my pj's.

I walked into the kitchen and my mom was there poring coffee into her mug. Is she still mad at me? I don't want this to be awkward.

I cleared my voice and spoke "Morning."

She turned around and gave a small smile.

"Morning" she said back.

I sat down at the table she handed me a bowl full of fruit.

"Eat up." she said, and pulled out the chair to sit next to me.

She took a sip of her coffee and didn't bother to look at me.

"Mom."

"Beth." We both said at the same thing.

"You first." I told her and plopped a grape in my mouth.

"I'm sorry hunny. I really am. As a mother I just want you to be safe. When you have your little one you're going to want the same thing." She looked down into her coffee mug .

She's right. When I have my baby all I am going to want if for my baby to be safe, happy, and healthy.

" I know. and I'm sorry too. It's just that I know I can handle myself." I played around with the fruit that was in the bowl.

" I just like it better when you and Harry are together. I know he'll always protect you." She smiled and took another sip of her coffee.

I definitely agree with her.

"Me too." I smiled back.

"Did you tell him about the house yet?"

Not this again..

"No. and I really don't plan on telling him anyways." I huffed and took a bite of the watermelon.

"You have too. He's going to find out one way or another." She took my bowl from me and started eating from it.

Gee thanks mom. It's not like I was hungry or anything. But that's alright I'm not really in the mood for fruit, although I do love it. I'm craving some of Melinda's brownies. Oh gosh. Those brownies are so good. Is it bad that I'm craving brownies early in the morning? I hope not.

Speaking of Melinda, I wonder what's going on with her. I haven't really spoken to her in a couple of days. Does she even know that I'm gone? She does work where Harry has his meetings and everything. That job seems kind of hectic. I'll have to remind myself to go see what she's up to.

"You should call him and tell him." She got up from her seat and put the bowl and mug into the sink.

" He's probably sleeping. Who knows what he's doing."

I got out of my seat and pushed in my chair. I went over to my mom and hugged her.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome dear."

I let go of her and went back into my bedroom. I grabbed my phone and shot Harry a quick text. He probably wont read it right away cause he'll be sleeping.

Harry's pov*

All I heard was a loud buzz coming from under the pillow. I was sharing a hotel room with Niall. We are currently in Miami.

"Harry." He grunted. "Turn that shit off."

I tossed and turned and tried to block the noise out of my head but it was no use. I heard Niall talking to me but I ignored him.

"Harry!" He yelled and threw a pillow at my head.

"Ugh." I groaned. I threw the pillow on the floor and ignored him again. This buzzing is just in my dream.

Nope.

It kept buzzing and buzzing. So fucking help me god. Who ever is texting me, I'm going to kill them!

I reached under my pillow and pulled out my phone. I looked at the time and it was 6:06 in the damn morning. I unlocked my phone and opened up the messages.

They're all from Bethany and one from Zayn. I'm not killing Bethany. But I will kill Zayn. Why is he texting me if he's in the next room over? He can easily take two steps and he would be in my room.

Another text came through from Beth followed by another and another.

"I'm about to fucking throw your phone out the damn window!" Niall took the extra pillow and covered his face.

I didn't say anything and silenced my phone.

"Thank you." He said and fell back asleep.

I'm glad that today is our day off and we don't have any interviews, photo shoots, or concerts. I can just sleep in this bed all day and chill with Niall.

I read the message Zayn sent me first, & then read Beth's messages.

From: Z-Malik

Why was Niall yelling?

Really Zayn? That's why you texted me? To ask why Niall was yelling?

To: Z-Malik

My phone kept buzzing and he got annoyed.

I pressed sent and went to Beth's messages.

From: Beth<3

Babe are you awake?

From: Beth<3

Hello?

From:Beth<3

You must be sleeping..

From: Beth<3

Whoops. Silly me :p

From:Beth<3

I forgot the time is different over there. Sorry babe!

From: Beth<3

I miss you :(

From: Beth<3

And love you loads!!

From:Beth<3

Call me when you get a chance :) have a great day!

I laughed at how cute she was. It's too early in the morning and I'm tired. She didn't say to call her right away. So I'm not going to call her right now.

I didn't reply to her messages and instead put my phone back under my pillow. No, I'm not mad at Beth and I'm not ignoring her, I just want to rest. I won't get another day off until maybe a couple weeks from now. I'll call her when I wake up later on.

I just hope that phone call I'm supposed to make isn't important..

--------

I have this huge history test and it's a big part of my grade! I'm so nervous. I hate history!!

Anywhore..

Some drama will go down! ( maybe... Maybe not :p) it might be next chapter or the chapter after that. I know a lot of you want to see Harry's reaction :p

Vote comment follow !