14

Harry's POV

I had a feeling she was going to ask me to not go on the new tour. But what am I supposed to do.

"It's my job babe."

"I just... Forget it." She got up from her seat and poured the rest of her tea down the sink drain.

" You just what?" I got up from my seat and followed her.

Her back was against the sink and her arms were crossed. I was in front of her and my arms were too, crossed.

"I just don't want you to miss the first 2 months of my pregnancy. I don't want you to miss the first ultrasound an my first doctors appointment."

She did have a point. I didn't want I miss all of that. But I have too. Because it's my job.

"I understand. But it's my job. I do this, to provide for you. An now I'm proving for you and our baby. You have to let me go. Believe me Beth, I don't want to leave you alone. I don't. But i don't have a choice.''

She nodded and let out a long sigh.

"You're right. I'm sorry I was being bitchy. I have mood swings." She rubbed her temples and let out another sigh.

I stepped closer to her and took her hands away from her temples. She gave me a strange look, but I put my fingers on her temples and rubbed them for her. She took in a deep breath an closed her eyes. I kissed her forehead and she wrapped her arms around my torso, her face leaning into my chest.

"Mmm. It feels good." She mumbled.

"I love you." I kissed the top of her head and I heard her laugh.

"I love you more." I heard her say.

"I love you too infinity and beyond." I'll admit, That was cheesy.

She pulled back her face out of my chest and have me a weird look as if she was saying 'did you really just say that?'

"That was so cheesy." She smiled and dug her face into my chest again.

"Feel better yet?" I asked.

"Yea. I'm going to go to bed." She walked out of my embrace and headed to the room. I think she noticed I wasn't walking behind her because she stopped and turned around.

"You coming?" She asked.

I was still standing in the same position .

"No. I'm going to have some tea. You go. I'll be there in a little bit." I blew her a kiss and she pretended to catch it.

She walked out and it was just me by myself.

Okay, so maybe I wasn't going to have tea. Maybe I wanted some warm milk. I grabbed a mug and some milk and poured it in there. I put the mug in the microwave and began the time. In 30 seconds, the milk was warm and I took a seat at the table. What was I going to do. Should I even go on this tour? Should I stay with Bethany? So many thoughts were running through my mind and I couldn't take it anymore. I feel so stressed. And that's not a good thing.

----

Hey guys, I was supposed to update yesterday, but I had like a cheer camp to attend:( But today was my last day. (Thank goodness!) & I want to just say, thank you guys for all the reads :)

But, I updated! Annndddddd I hope you guys like it. Make sure to vote or comment :p

Lots of l.o.v.e (;

xo