58

Harry-

The cold chilly air hits my body and I tug my coat closer to me. I have to no clue to where I'm going. The streets are somewhat busy and I hurriedly make my way through the crowds. I probably shouldn't have had gone out without putting a beanie on or some glasses, but then again its fucking night time out side and people would thing I'm fucking weird for wearing sun glasses at night.

I maneuver my body through the crowd. my body slides by other peoples body. My feet are betraying me and are walking faster then I intend to walk. I rub my hands together in hoped to get some heat but that only lasts for a few seconds. I put my hands in my coat pocket and look down while still walking, looking down at my feet. I feel a sudden force on my left shoulder and take a few steps back. what the hell?

I turn my head in the left direction and see the man already walking away. "Watch where you going!" I shout and continue walking. "asshole," I mutter to myself. As I continue walking I see a small brown bench in front of a flower shop. The shop is already closed and the lights are out except one in the front of the store. I take a seat and take my hands out of the pockets. I put my elbows on my knees and put my head in my hands. I rub my face and let out a deep sigh. I lean back on the bench and look up at the sky. The stars are glistening brightly and twinkling. I close my eyes and continue to breath in and out the crisp, cold air.

What am I doing? why do I always have to act like this? I know that the anger that comes out of me isn't me! I'm rarely ever like that unless it comes to Beth. It seems as if i only get angry when the situation comes about Bethany. I've just been away from her for what seems like years. I miss her. I miss cuddling with her and giving her unexpected kisses when she's not looking. I just want to be able to hold her and kiss her and tell her that whatever she's going through, that she's going to be okay. The fact that we're so far away only makes it harder. We had some small arguments but ever since I got on tour these small arguments blow up into pointless fights. I guess I need to control my temper and trust her that when she tells me everything's fine, then its fine. Is it bad to be protective over someone?

What Claire said was right. How am I supposed to protect her when I'm miles upon miles away from her? She's put up with me going on tour before, but this is totally different. She's pregnant with my child. I want to be there with her and experience everything with her. But I can't just yet. I feel bad that i went off on Claire like that, But how can you be so careless and heartless that you were texting and driving and that you could have potentially killed your niece or nephew? I know I shouldn't have raged out like that but I needed too. I love Bethany with all my heart and for her to sound heartless, kills me.

I've probably been sitting here thinking for almost an hour. The boys are probably wondering where I am even though they saw me walk out. I can feel a serious migraine occurring at any minute now. My hands are on my knees and I push myself up off the bench. I put my hand in the pockets and walk back to the hotel to get some sleep.

Bethany-

I don't want to move. I'm still on the floor, but this time lying down. I don't even think I can make it to the bedroom. Looks like I'll either be sleeping on the floor. I close me eyes and place my hand on my small baby bump and rub it gently.

A loud knock echoes through out the house and I groan my eyes and groan.

"Go away," I croaked out.

The banging on the door got louder. Who the fuck is at my door? its probably almost eleven at night. What do they want. I carefully get up from the floor and get the door. I open it slowly and peek out.

"Claire?" I blink my eyes to make sure it's really her.

"Beth, thank goodness you're awake." She pushed the door open and walked in.

I looked at her confused and turned back to close and lock the door.

"Yeah, thank goodness I'm awake," I repeated the words she stated a few seconds ago. " Everything alright?" I stood in front of her and crossed my arms. The shivers ran down my body and I rubbed my arms to get rid of them.

"Have you talked to Harry?" She asked.

have I talked to Harry? Did something bad happen to him?

"Yeah, like maybe two hours ago. Why? is he alright?" My eyes widened.

"Let me just tell you that he's one rude son a bitch." she huffed and mimicked the same pose I was doing.

"What the hell? What are you talking about? and don't you ever call him that again." I shook my head and glared at her.

" You told him about the 'almost' accident didn't you."

"Obviously Claire. I tell him everything!"

Well, almost everything.

She rolled her eyes and placed her hands on her hips, and shifted all her weight on the left side. "He called me,"

Why would he call her?

"Why?" I asked. The left side of my body was beginning to ache again. I need to take some Advil before I go to bed.

"He cursed me out and said all these rude things to me." Her hand when to her lip and her eyes were beginning to slightly water.

what kind of things did he say? And why would he do that? That does not sound like Harry whatsoever .

"Claire," I walked up to her and went to put my hand on her shoulder, but she stepped back.

"You don't understand Beth, what he said was hurtful. He said I didn't care about the baby or you and that's a lie cause you know I do!" She placed her hand on my stomach.

I felt a little uneasy of her touching my stomach. I'm not very find of people touching my stomach just yet.

"I'm sorry, for everything." A tear escaped her eyes and I wrapped my arms around her.

"I know you do." I told her. "Don't worry, I'll have a chat with him."

How the fuck can Harry just call Claire and tell her rude things! She's my sister! He's never this disrespectful. What's gotten into him. Right now, I don't even want to think or speak of or to Harry right now.

My Anger behinds to rise again, but I need to calm down. I'm too tired for all of this.

"Hey," I back up from out hug. "Want to drink some tea? I know it's your favorite." I smiled and so did she.

Claire has always loved tea but I'm not to fond of it. I like coffee better. But for her I'll make an exception

"I would love some!" She sniffled and wiped away her tears.

We both made our way to the kitchen and she sat at the table. I took out the tea pot kettle and placed water in it. I set the stove on high and placed it on the stove. I grabbed two mugs, and put a tea bag in them. I took the two mugs and walked over to Claire to go sit with her.

"Nice living room you have," she joked and point to where the living room was.

I need to stop procrastinating and go get some new furniture, paint, and decorations for the house.

"It's lovely isn't it." I joked back.

"If you need any help, I'm always free." She offered.

"What about school and work and Marcus?"

"I have to go to school, but I can get days off of work and Marcus is just... There." She waved him off.

"Claire, if you have to work, you have to work. It's fine. I can do it by myself."

"No, I wanna help. It can be like old times where we used to do kind of everything together." She half smiled and played with the tea bag that was sitting in the mug.

"Yea, some sister bonding would be nice." I smiled. I would love to catch up with Clair and know what going on in her life.

The kettle went off and I got up to go grab it. I turned off the stove and walked back over with the kettle. I poured the water in both our mugs and sat back down.

"So text me when your free and we can go to furniture stores and stuff." She dipped her tea bag in the mug.

When am I never free? Wait. I'm always free.

"Sound good." I nodded and took a sip of my tea.

----

Guys! Sorry it's been forever! But hope you guys liked it! Please vote and comment.