36

I haven't spoken go Mrs. Owens in 3 days. I wonder what's wrong with her. She's never acted this way before and it's starting to creep me out.

I've also haven't seen or talked to Melinda..

That bitch.

What is wrong with me?!

Why did I just say that? Well more like 'think'. But why did I just think that?

I never say anything bad about anyone. Unless you REALLY piss me off and get on my bad side.

Believe me, that's something you don't want to do..

I'm sitting down on the sofa, watching Real house wives of New Jersey in my one direction pants, they are red with '1D' in white printed throughout them. And a white long sleeve shirt. This show is so intense. All it is, is drama, drama, drama!

*ring ring ring*

I picked up my phone and answered it.

"Hello." I said through the line.

No answer.

"Hellooooo" I repeated.

All I could hear was heavy breathing.

I quickly disconnected the call and put my phone next to me.

Who was on the other line?

Maybe someone was playing a joke on me?

Six minutes later, my phone goes off again.

"Hello?" I asked.

All there was, was someone breathing.

"Stop calling this number!" I pressed end threw my phone in the couch.

Who the hell keeps calling me? I'm getting really freaked out now.

Being the paranoid person that I am, I get up from the couch and make sure the front door is locked.

*Ring ring ring*

It's my phone again.

I run over to couch and grab it.

This is getting really annoying! All I want to do is watch my show!

"Listen, if you keep calling this number I-"

"Bethany?" It was Harry

"Harry? Oh it's just you." I was relieved. I let out a sigh.

"Is everything alright? Who keeps trying to call you?" He asked. Should I lie and just say everything's okay?

No. I couldn't.

"Someone kept calling my phone. But they wouldn't speak. They would just breath heavily on the other line." I told him.

"They didn't say anything at all?"

"Nope." I sighed

"Just make sure everything is locked around the house." He sighed also.

"Sir yes sir!" I soluted.

Even if he couldn't see me.

We talked for half an hour until I saw a bunch if bright lights peak through the curtains.

"An it was really amazing. I mean the view was just.."

"Harry." I cut him off

"Yes love?"

I got up from the couch and opened the curtains a little bit. The lights were bright and blinding.

"I-ill call you back."

"What's wrong?"

"The Ambulance... They're at Mrs. Owens house!"

~~~~~~~

:o