25

Harry's POV

Today is the last day I get to spend with Beth, before I leave tomorrow morning. I need to start packing.

I walked in the closet, and took out the suit case that was on the top shelf.

I layed it on the floor and opened it. Now, to just put clothes in it.

I don't pack my suite case. My mum usually did it for me. But I'm a grown man. I think I can handle it.

I took a couple shirts and jeans that were in my closet. I dropped them on the floor and walked to my dresser. I opened up the drawers and took out t-shirts, jeans, socks and boxers. I folded my jeans and put them in the suit case.

"Harry?" I heard Beth knock on the door.

"Come in."

She opened the door and made her way towards me. I guess she saw all the clothes on the floor. I really did need help.

"Need help?" She giggled and I nodded.

I looked up and saw her folding my t-shirts. What the hell am I going to do with out her? I can't even be ten minutes away from her. How the hell am I going to be two months away from her? I can't. I can't be away from her that long.

"Here." She handed me the folded t-shirts.

I finished folding everything else and put them in the suit case along with some shoes. If I forget anything, I can always buy it. Perks of having a lot of money.

"Come on. Dinner is done." She grabbed my hand and she led me to the kitchen.

"What did you make?" I asked.

"You're favorite!" She smiled.

"Chicken stir fry?" I had a smile on my face as well.

"Yes! Now take a seat." She motioned her hand towards the chair and I walked over to the table and sat down.

"Figured you could use a home cooked meal. Since it will likely be your last one until you come back." She put the plate in front of me and my mouth watered.

"Well.. You could dig in, now." She laughed and I didn't hesitate to dig in.

"Soooooo goooodd." I said with a mouth full of food. It was like sex in your mouth.

"Glad you like it." She said.

This was the best dinner I have ever had with Bethany. We laughed and joked around. She insisted on telling funny stories. I thought it was a great idea. Our last meal was spent laughing and smiling together.

"Thanks babe." I wiped my mouth and smiled.

"Anything for you." She gave me a smile in return.