52

Beth's POV

I felt a little better. I woke up on the couch wrapped up in a blanket. I'm so glad my mom took care of me last night. She made me some hot chocolate and I lied down on her lap while she played with my hair. I rubbed my eyes when I heard my phone ring from my room. Is it Harry that's calling me?

"Ugh," I groaned and threw the blanket off of me. I quickly walked to my room and grabbed my phone. I looked at the caller I.d and it wasn't him. Damn.

"Hello?" I said in my morning voice. Who the hell is calling me?

"Hello, is this Mrs. Styles?" The person asked

"Mhm." I said

"Mrs. Styles this is detective Walace."

Finally I hear from him. I miss my home. I want to go back. What do I say?

"Ugh hi."

"Just wanted to let you know your house is good and you can go back to it."

Is he serious?! Yea!

"Oh thank goodness. Thank you detective Wallace!" A smile crept up on my face.

"Call if anything."

We hung up an I jumped up and down. Not really up and down. I don't want to hurt the baby.

I ran out my room yelling for my mom.

"MOM!"

"Bedroom!" She yelled back.

I threw open the door and she was on her laptop in the bed. Hmm. Dad must be at work. Like always.

She had her glasses on the bridge of her nose and the pen cap was between her lips. She had a notebook next to her and she was writing. She looks really focused.

I stood next to her and she didn't bother to look up. Can she not hear me panting like a dog?

"H-home." I panted. Why was I out of breath? I barley ran.

"What?" She looked up at me and set her laptop aside along with her notebook.

"Me- home- now." I pointed to myself.

"Darling are you alright?" She got up from the bed. She put her hand on my forehead and felt my cheeks.

"Mom what are you doing?" I said quickly all in one breath and took her hands off of me.

"Are you sick? Can you not breath or talk right?"

I took another breath and spoke.

"I'm fine. but the detective said the house was okay to go into. So I would like to go back." I smiled.

"Oh honey that's great! When are you going?" She walked to the dresser and rummaged through a red colored box.

I followed her and stood behind her. " Today. I really want to go back home."

"Of course. Get your stuff packed and ill take you now." She pulled out a pony tail and put her hair in a bun.

"Okay." I nodded and went back to my room.

I just noticed that I'm still in my pj's. I need to change. I changed into a pair of jeans and a burgundy colored jumper from top shop. I picked up my hair and put it in a messy bun. I can't wait to go back home and sleep in my bed. Even though Harry's not there.

Harry.

Should I tell him that the house is okay to go back too? He said he didn't want to talk to me, and if I tried to talk to him he would ignore me..

I miss him. I'm so fucking stupid for keeping that from him. What the hell is wrong with me? From now on if anything happens I'm telling him.

About twenty minutes later I had my bag packed. I feel like I should have more than one bag but I only packed one bag.

I went to the living room and put my bag on the couch along with my purse. Where's my mom? I want to go home!

Home! Home! Home! Home! HOME!

That's where I want to be right now, apart from with Harry.

"Ready?" My mom walked in pulling down her shirt.

"Mhm." I nodded my head quickly.

"Are you sure you want to leave?" She walked over and grabbed her purse that was on the chair.

"Yes. Lets go!" I grabbed my bags and headed for the door.

I heard her sigh. Does she not want me to leave? I feel like such a burden being here. I'm a grown adult I should be taking care of myself.

She unlocked the doors and I put my bag in the back seat. I opened the passenger door an got in.

She got in to and started the car.

Couple minutes passed and it was awkward. Why isn't she talking. My mom always talks. She always has something new to say.

I looked out the window until I called her. "Mom?"

"Yea?"

I took my eyes away from the window and looked over at her.

"Is something wrong?" I asked

"No dear." She looked at me for a split second and shook her head.

Something's definitely wrong.

"Mom. What's wrong." My voice was more stern. " is it someone or something?"

"It's you.. Beth." She sighed.

What? Me? Did I do something wrong? Did I say something?

"Me? Did I do something?"

She shook her head.

"I'm just worried. That's all." She tried to force a smile but it wasn't working.

Please don't start this again. I'm an adult. I can handle myself. I know I can.

"Mo-" I rubbed my temples

"I know," She cut me off

What?

" you'll be fine." Her voice had a tint of sarcasm.

Oh.

"I will," I smiled. I got my phone out my bag and texted Harry, even if he won't reply.

'The house is okay to go back too so I'm going. Love you xo' I sent to him.

I looked up and she was pulling into the driveway. Wow, we got here quick.

"Alright. We're here." She looked at me.

"Thanks mom." I leaned over and hugged her.

"Call me if anything please."

I nodded and got out. I opened up the back door and got my bag.

I walked up to the front door and looked back at her and waved.

It's finally good to be back home again.

----

I'm so sorry that I haven't updated I've been so busy with school and my grades are very important to me. & cheer has made me so tired & sorry if this sucks but she's finally back home now :D sorry if short. Will be longer next chapter.

& it's homecoming week!

Hmm.. Maybe some stuff will go down ;)

Thanks for being patience! Love you guys! I should be updating every 3 days now :p