The Infant Chapter 14

~~~~~Chapter 14: Kill the 5 from hell~~~~~

I could hardly sleep. I could always see a smiling girl, look out my window. It creeped me out, I could see the possessed Miranda at the corner of my eye. Miranda's parents called twice, but we explained that we didn't know where she was. My neck throbbed again. This time, it felt different. It was really painful, but the feeling felt like something was stirring in my scar. I felt it again, moist. It was definitely blood, I wiped the wetness of my fingers on the blanket. I fell asleep eventually...ok not really. I kind of had an all nighter, but not on purpose.

I woke up in the morning feeling the pain on my neck. The Infant wasn't at the window anymore. I turned over, about to get up, to find Miranda's smiling face right in front of mine. I shrieked. I was SO startled, Miranda was obviously still possessed. "Alright, you need to help me now." Miranda/infant says, smiling creepily still. "I need to go to school first!"I shout, still feeling startled about waking up with a face right at me. "Well, don't you want to know now?" She asks, looking eager. "Well, not now, you still need to tell me what happened to Maggs." I say. "She's dead." The infant says, still smiling. I felt, shocked. I felt like pounding my fist on something. "I killed her for you, the blood on the windows of the building was hers."She says, still looking pleased at the fact that Maggs is dead. My eyes fill up with tears, she was a close friend to me. Then I feel a sudden anger take over me. "THAT'S IT, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!" I yell. "It was a good thing, she was getting in the way."the infant says calmly, but now starting to get to a serious look. "I said twice, that if you hurt anything close to me the deal would be OFF." I say, looking furious now. "I know, but she suffered the same fate." The infant says. I am confused now. REALLY confused. "What?" I ask.

"I haunted her when she moved here, she didn't help me, she promised me that she would help me, but she gave up on me, so I took revenge."she says, smiling again. What? Maggs didn't tell me about this. I feel untrustworthy, like no one will ever trust me. I didn't even gain trust from Maggs! Now I just feel, down. "She...you, ok so you killed her?! I ask. She nods. "But that doesn't mean the same thing will happen to you, unless you help me."She says. Ok, I will need to help her.

I promised her that I would hear the plan of how to help her.

After school, I came home and found Miranda/Infant in my room. Sitting on the side of my bed. I started getting used to the Infant's presence. "Ok, so tell me, how can I help you?" I ask. "Kill the hell girls."The infant says. I need more then just that, geez! "More information please!" I say. "The hell girls are 5 girls, and is a threat to me,"the infant says. "The hell girls gave me the evil power of telekinesis, and changing my life forever."she says, with a serious look. "The five hell girls are scattered around York, they are the same age as you, and the only way you can tell them apart from all the other ordinary girls is that they have a bull, somewhere scarred on their body."she explains. "So, your saying, I need to murder?" I ask, thinking no way that was going to happen. I couldn't kill someone. It's obviously not my forte. "Yes, the bull is the symbol of the taurus, having a powerful connection to the zodiac."The infant continues.

"They are called hell girls because as soon as you touch the symbol of the taurus, they curse you immediately." "Wow, so thats why." I say, finding a way around this situation. "I touched the hell girl's symbol, because my sister is a hell girl."The infant says, scrunching her fist, and developing an angry look. "My sister was born a hell girl, because they are born with the symbol, the only way to kill them, is by piercing through the symbol with a weapon."The infant explains yet again. How can you be that precise? The symbol is probably small, now I just regret moving here completely. "You must do it, they leave signs, the scratch I put on your neck is like a sensor now, you can feel the hell girl's presence if you feel a sudden stir on your scar."the infant says. "Like the feeling I felt last night on the scar!"I suggest. "You felt it?" the infant asks. "YEAH!"I shout, feeling scared. The infant/Miranda looks up, and has a shocked face. IT CAN'T BE!