Prologue

What is LOVE?
Can you answer it for me?
Can you explain it to me that this is real?
Can you show evidence that I'll be happy?

Love is what you want it to be, in any shape, poem, expressions, words and emotions. Love is a billion different things for a billion different people.

Love is a powerful emotion that can be hard to define. Love is a word, people use it but don't know the real meaning.

That is love for a different people living in this world, but for her, it sucks! It's just a bullshit, it's just a word that we're getting hurt.

Move on.
Six letters, two words, easy to say, hard to explain and harder to do.

Relationship are like glass, sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.

How can she move on? If she really loves the person who broke her heart?

How can she start a new life if she always turn back the page of her book?

She's trying herself to be like this---Sarap tumawa kahit naiiyak ka na. Ang sarap mag-joke kahit nahihirapan ka na. Ang sarap magsaya kahit di mo na kaya. Ganyan kapag broken hearted diba? Pati sarili mo, pina-plastic mo na.

Move on is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book, just turn the page.

What if she move on?
What if she really forget her past?
What if she changed?

The best thing to do if you're broken, is give them a fucking revenge.

She says, my silence is not weakness but the beginning of my revenge.

Does her ex will please her to start a new life with him again?

Or she will get her way and start her show?

Your knife, my back.
My gun, your head.

That NERD Is GONE

(A/N: Eto na ang book 2, readers! Anong masasabi niyo sa prologue? Sana nagustuhan niyo! Abangan ang susunod kong updates! Readers, help me sa cover ko, di ako marunong gumawa eh, message niyo nalang ako sa fb. Alliah Caya ang pangalan ko don, thanks! At ang mapili kong icocover ko sa story ko ay idededicate ko isa sa mga chapters ko! Love you readers, need ko lang ng help hehe.AnnaCleofeBonador )