Truth or Dare: Chapter 41

***A/N: Chapter 41.  And during the summer, I never thought this day would come.  
Anyways, dedicated to one of my best friends ever IRL: Patreeeshhawww<3 I LOVE YOU SISTER/EW-WIFEY :D If you have any spare time, GO CHECK OUT HER STORY!  NOW! Or I'll kill of your favorite character... aha kidding.  Maybe.

<-- Take the time to VOTE?! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!  Before Watty's end!  (which by the way, I qualified to go into Round 2 so THANK YOU SO MUCH!) and COMMENT! Enjoy :D
************************************************************************************************************ 

Don't ever become a pessimist... a pessimist is correct oftener than an optimist, but an optimist has more fun, and neither can stop the march of events.  ~Robert A. Heinlein

“So Dustin.  Spill it.  Now,”  I motioned violently with my hands hoping he got the full meaning of ‘now’.

“Whoa, calm down,”  he chuckled holding up his hands.

“Calm down?  I’ve lived through torture watching Blake and Ethan while knowing that you had something to say!”  I cried in exasperation turning my head towards to where they were still sitting and thinking that we had went off to go get ice cream.  Which we sort of did.  Standing in line counts right?

He let out a long sigh.  “You’re not dropping this, are you?”

“Nope.”  I crossed my arms stubbornly and waited impatiently for him to continue.

“Well, you know how Jessica and I, you know,”  he said after a while.  His voice came out shakily as if he weren’t sure what he was saying.  

I nodded my head sympathetically.  Despite the fact that I absolutely hated Jessica, there was still that part where I hated to see any relationship end.  A flashback of what happened to Ethan brought me on a mini-rollercoaster ride of emotions and I honestly didn’t want anyone having to go through that.  “I’m really sorry.”

“Oh no.”  Dustin waved his hands nonchalantly.  “That’s not the thing.  I actually meant to break up with Jessica a long time ago but I guess my ego prevented that,”  he said a bit sheepishly with his eyes trained on the ground.

“Oh, then congrats?”  I clapped my hands together confused on what I should say.

“Thanks.”  He awkwardly shifted in place before turning back towards me.  “But the thing is… over the school year, I kind of, well, kind of--”  he stuttered.

“Well?” I cut in.

“Well… likedsomeoneelsebutIdon‘tknowhowtotellher,”  he said in one big breath.

A large smile broke onto my face as I excitedly and patiently waited for him to continue.  Once he didn’t I jumped onto him with questions.  My mind rushed with a sort of adrenaline rush as I comprehended what I just heard.  “Who?  When?  What is she like?  Tell me!  Does she like you?”  

He stayed, surprisingly, stubbornly quiet which got me a bit frustrated.  “Come on, Dustin!  Spill it!”  I grabbed him by the shoulders and roughly shook him out of his little daze.  Glaring at him in the eyes, I tapped my feet impatiently for him to get the right words.

“Well,”  he said slowly with a guilty look in his eyes.

“Oh stop it,”  I said smacking him lightly on the arm.

“Sorry,”  he chuckled, “but tell me, is it weird for me to like someone so soon?”

I paused for a second before answering.  “When did you stop liking Jessica?”