Truth or Dare: Epilogue

A/N: The Grand Finale!  Enjoy!

<-- Vote.  Comment.  Fan. Add to library.  Spread the word and live happily ever after!

************************************************************************************************************

So what if I wasn’t a multi-billionaire or a witch or even a princess with a set Prince Charming that was perfect in every way, shape, or form.  Fairytales do exist and they do in everyone’s lives.  It just takes patience, hope, and ever lasting trust to find the right one.  And when that happens, happily ever after will occur.  ~Kylie Verita (Truth or Dare)

9 Months Later

“So where do your parents think you are again?”  Black chuckled, ruffling my hair up teasingly.  I looked up at him annoyingly, patting down my hair before letting out a loud huff of indignation.

“I’m sorry, old man, if you couldn’t hear me the first fifty time,”  I grumbled, shifting slightly in the grass to a more comfortable position.  Taking in a deep breath, I inhaled the sweet scent of the freshly cut grass bathed in the morning dew.  The sun was just rising beyond the horizon, setting a faint glow upon the world as it stretched its arms higher and higher into the baby blue sky.  The faint whistling of the wind could be heard for most people were still lying in bed or otherwise at home.

“What did you say?”  Blake scrunched his eyebrows together, looking at me in utter confusion.

“I said that me and Chez have a huge plan to kill you at midnight tonight,”  I said with sarcasm dripping heavily from my voice.  “You know, kill you.”

“Still couldn’t hear you,”  Blake said using a granny-tone.

“Figures,”  I mumbled to myself.

“I can’t believe you had to tell your parents that,”  he chortled, ignoring my annoyed expression.

I pressed my lips tightly together in embarrassment.  “What else was I suppose to say?  Oh yea, Mom?  Dad?  You see, I have this boyfriend and all and I plan on meeting him today.  Can I go?”  I said sarcastically with fake enthusiasm.

“Anything but ‘I’m going to go study for the math test with my friend’,”  he laughed making me flush bright red.

“Hey, it worked,”  I said indignantly with a loud huff.  He shrugged lightly with steadfast smirk pasted on his face.  “And stop doing that,”  I said a bit more irritably than I had wanted.

“Doing what?”  He raised an eyebrow, eyeing me skeptically.

“That smirk,”  I snapped, trying to sound annoyed.  Despite my attempts, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t hold back that tiny smile that was creeping onto my face.

“Is it so attractive you can only stare at it for a few minutes at a time?”  He laughed, stretching his arms towards the sky luxuriously.  I stared at him in disgust, wondering when that ego of his would finally deflate.  Apparently not anytime soon.  “Like what you see?”  He cast me a wink, catching my gaze on him.  

Hurriedly, I looked off into the distance, pretending to be much more interested in a nearby tree.  “Yea, the trees look beautiful this year,”  I quickly said, sticking out my tongue in mockery.

“You know who looks even more beautiful?”

I looked back at him expectantly, my head tilted slightly to the side in a questioning glance.  He smiled winningly at me with his bright green eyes shining with a somewhat mischievous glow.  “Why don’t you tell me?”  I edged after a moment of held silence, feeling almost nearly certain of who he was going to say and bracing myself for a comeback.