Dedications (and all that cheesy stuff)

• Dedicated to All My Readers and Supporters♥♥♥

Hey,

I feel the need to write a message to YOU.  Yes, YOU.  Don't turn around, I'm talking to you!  

I see you about to exit the page-- DON'T DO IT! 

Stay!   Read on!  There's an award in the end!  I promise-- maybe... For some reason, I just imagined myself saying that in a really weird TV commercial accent/talk kinda thing... anyways.  

I'm really bad at this cheesy stuff so I'll just say this bluntly.  

Thank you!  Thank you so much for sticking with me all the way here!  You have no idea how much you make my days.  Whenever I have a terrible day (like the one yesterday), I come on and see so much support from all of you and I swear, it makes my days 2348294893 times better-- maybe even more!  Everytime I see comments/votes/adds to libraries/ and fans-- I get this tingly feeling like I am loved!!!  Yes, cheesy, but it's true.  I literally would have never finished without you guys supporting me all the way here. 

I want to clear several things up though.  First, I will be writing more-- just when everything is better.  Right now, things are kind of rough.  For those curious minds on why yesterday was such a crappy day, here's why.  For those not interested, skip the italicized parts.

So, I don't know how many of you heard of the PSAT (Pre-SAT's) but basically they are this test that you take sophomore and junior year and if you get a high score (around 210+/240) during your Junior year, you qualify for the National Merit Scholarship-- which is AMAZING on your college application.  So obviously, I have to try and get it.  I'm a sophomore for those who don't know me and technically this year doesn't count.  Well, I got my scores back yesterday-- and they were not what I expected nor wanted.  And let's just say that my parents were NOT happy (I recall a dreaded two hour lecture on life and then another lecture in the morning on how useless I will be blah blah blah if I don't shape up-- my parents are Asian [I see you going "AHA, THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!"] )

Anyways, at the end of January is the ACTUAL SAT's and that's super important so I'm trying to get off of writing for a while and just study my Asian-butt off.  I should just commit Seppuku (Learned that in WHAP[World History AP] -- look it up if you don't know what it means.)  Of course that's sarcasm but... haha trust me, I appreciate life more than that.  But literally, for me to even joke about that... ahh stress!  If you're a middle schooler-- ENJOY IT!  If you're a freshman-- ENJOY IT!  Cause after that, there is no more enjoyment in life... wow, I sound depressing.  Well let's just say, pick two-- Grades, Social Life, Sleep.  

Anyways, that's my life story right there.  Now, more importantly, I want to personally thank my following friends-- if you ever get the chance to talk to them, you might find their personalities eerily similar to people in Truth or Dare... eerily similar.

 And most of them have Wattpads as well so go check them out (their books I mean) and read them and maybe you'll recognize some similar personalities within their books as well *wink wink*

Hollykinz (Chez)

ShelfLife (Blake)

GorgeousNightmarexx (Evelyn aka Ever)

IsaacIcon (Aiden)

Markakaskater (Ethan)

^^ Thank you guys so much for supporting me ALL THE WAY!!  I have NO idea what I would have done without each and every one of you guys in my life-- honestly, I would be a whole lot different (whether for better or for worse... kidding!  FOR BETTER!! I think...)  

Thanks again and love you all for your support!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥x13284710234872340832 

(>^-^)>♥ 

~Laura(XxIcyxX)

P.S. Alright, for reading here's my little question to you.  I'll dedicate a chapter to you if you can tell me, honestly, what you thought of this ENTIRE book.  What you want changed.  What you liked.  But most importantly, what you disliked.  Comment below!! Don't be afraid to rant :D