Family.

"Put the gun down..." Lara whispered, her voice barely audible, as if she were underwater.

Gareth's cold eyes loomed over her, harsh and relentless.

"You're too late. You got too attached, Lara... and you thought you could hide it... I've found your weakness."

"This world can't stop me from caring. It can't stop me from feeling! It's not fair!"

"You could have saved him-"

"And killed everyone else? They're my family... This isn't fair..."

"Life's not fair." Gareth said, cocking the gun and lifting it.

Lara looked across the room along the barrel of the gun. At the end, Daryl faced away from her. He slowly turned his head toward her, revealing his decaying skin, and glassy, discoloured eyes, as he looked up at her furiously.

"You'll be the last one standing

"You'll be the last one standing." His voice echoed, reverberated, pulsated through her core. Her chest tightened. "An' all you're gonna feel is guilt. All you're gonna know is pain!" He spat.

Lara shook her head, her mouth hanging open and eyes frantically wide, flicking between Daryl's absent eyes and Gareth's cunningly cruel ones.

"No... DON'T-"

Lara shot up from the floor where she had fallen asleep curled up against Fergus, who sat up worriedly feeling her sudden movement. She glanced around making sure nobody saw her wake from the nightmare. Thankfully everyone else was preoccupied.

She stood up and took her hair from the baseball cap on her head. Removing the hair tie, she ran her fingers through her dried out hair, and added the tie to a small plait at the side of her hair, before placing the baseball cap back on her head back to front for a change. Her hand delicately grazed over her shoulder, and she winced in pain as she looked down to her bag.

Lara watched Sasha storming towards Father Gabriel, and she decided to take a seat on the pews, setting her light bag beside her, cleaning her bow and arrows with an old handkerchief she had stuffed in one of the pockets. She leant back on the seat observing the situation as it unfurled before her.

"What are you doing? What are you doing? This is all connected. You show up, we're being watched, and now three of us are gone."

"Three? Gone?" Lara frowned, sharing a confused look with Carl as Gabriel stuttered,