Judge-Jury-Execution.

"So how do we do this? Just take a vote?" Glenn asked quietly from his chair.

"Does it have to be unanimous?" Andrea inquired.

"How about majority rules?" Lori mumbled, only to be interceded by Rick,

"Well, let's-- let's just see where everybody stands, then we can talk through the options."

"Well, where I sit, there's only one way to move forward." Shane commented, tucking his thumbs into his belt loops and leaning cockily against the fireplace.

"Killing him, right?" Dale spat, "I mean, why even bother to even take a vote? It's clear which way the wind's blowing."

Rick rubbed his forehead and looked to the older man, "Well, if people believe we should spare him, I wanna know."

"Well, I can tell you it's a small group--. He paused, looking about the room p, before nodding at Glenn, "Maybe just me and Glenn."

An awkward silence filled the room and Glenn looked up sadly at Dale, who's expression became even more defeated.

"Look, I-- I think you're pretty much right about everything, all the time, but this--

"They've got you scared." Dale told him, his voice raising.

"He's not one of us. And we've-- we've lost too many people already.

"How about you? Do you agree with this?" Dale asked Maggie, pointing his hat at her so all eyes followed to her.

Maggie stood, arms folded, looking weary as she suggested, "Couldn't we continue keeping him prisoner?"

"Just another mouth to feed." Daryl grumbled, moving to lean against a wall behind Rick.

"It may be a lean winter." Hershel added from by Maggie's side.

"We could ration better." Lori offered.

"Well, he could be an asset! Give him a chance to prove himself."

"Put him to work?" Lara suggested, moving over to stand by Dale. Dale smiled with relief as she neared him, tapping her gently on the arm twice affectionately.

"We're not letting him walk around." Rick retorted, putting his hands on his hips.

"We could put an escort on him." Maggie suggested.

"Who wants to volunteer for that duty?" Shane asked sarcastically.

"I will." Dale snapped.

Rick raised his hand to try and bring a bit of calm into the room. "I don't think any of us should be walking around with this guy.

"He's right. I wouldn't feel safe unless he was tied up." Lori shook her head.

Lara rolled her eyes and said, "We can't exactly put chains on his ankles, sentence him to hard labor."

"Look," Shane started, straightening up a little, as if he were to begin a spiel, "...say we let him join us, right? Maybe he's helpful, maybe he's nice. We let our guard down and maybe he runs off, brings back his 30 men."

"So the answer is to kill him to prevent a crime that he may never even attempt?" Dale ranted in astonishment, gesticulating angrily, "If we do this, we're saying there's no hope. Rule of law is dead. There is no civilization."

"Oh, my God." Shane groaned, running his head.

"Could you drive him further out?" Hershels voice interjected, "Leave him like you planned?"