Save the Hero.

"Daryl, on your bike." Lara shouted, sauntering toward the fence and perching herself up on it, her side leaning against the post.

"You got it." Daryl replied, running to his bike as instructed.

Lara lifted her rifle and quickly checked it was fully loaded, before lifting it up against herself, shooting with the scope.
She cleared twenty oncoming walkers before she heard the rumbling engines behind her.

She looked over her shoulder to see the truck in motion, led by Daryl on his bike, as everyone drove along the fences, shooting the oncoming herd. Daryl stopped down along the fence by Lara and stood up from his seat, shooting with his handgun.

Lara looked back to the barn, the flames climbing higher and higher, thankfully drawing walkers into its inferno. She reloaded her gun and continued shooting as the cars kept rolling behind her.

As the bodies drew closer and closer, Lara jumped off of the fence and began to back up, still shooting.

Daryl sat down and revved up on his bike, slowing in front of her.

"You gettin' on or what?" He asked, drawing his gun again and shooting as he spoke.

Lara stopped shooting at the sound of hooves hurtling towards them, and she turned to see the horses loose from their stables.

She looked back to Daryl who frowned at her. She could see his mind ticking over her idea, and she turned on the spot, running before the horses, arms raised.

"Woah! Woaaah, boy!" She yelled as she bravely stood before one of the horses as it was charging to her.

A silent prayer left her lips as the horse drew near.

"Lara!" Daryl shouted in a panic.

The horse slowed before her, and reared up on his back legs in fear, as Lara did everything she could to settle it.

After a minute of struggle, the horse was steady enough to mount, already with its saddle on its back. Lara shoved her foot into the stirrup, and flung her body on top of the animal, clutching tightly to the reins. Once she was on the horses back she pushed her hair from her face and threw her gun over her shoulder, amongst her other gear. She looked down to Daryl and gave him a curt nod, and relief washed over his face.

Daryl sat back on his motorbike as walkers collided into the fence and he set off toward the RV, driven by Jimmy. Lara guided her horse quickly over to listen in.

"Yo! Must've been Rick or Shane who started that fire. Maybe they're trying to get out back! Why don't you circle around?- Go!" Daryl yelled over the ruckus of the herd.

"Got it!" Jimmy replied out the window, before speeding of toward the barn.

Lara kept shooting as Daryl turned the bike around her.

She paused and panic set in, her chest tightening with every second.

"We've gotta run." She mumbled to herself. She looked to her left where the truck and the Hyundai were circling back and forth, Glenn hanging out of one window whilst Andrea was hanging out of another, shooting wildly into the herd.