Danger zone and Bad Behaviour.

The group all stood or sat together on logs or camping chairs around a small fire, with a pot perched above it, tucking into a meal Carol and Lara had made that morning. Shane and Andrea were sharpening their knives. Lara, Daryl, T-Dog, Rick, Lori and Carl were elbow deep in eggs and bacon, paying little attention to much else going on. Lara sat upright against a tree behind Carol, facing Andrea and Daryl, her legs spread out on the ground lazily as she ate.

Glenn stood up rigidly, and paced his way over to the main tent, looking awkward as he slows to a stop, and turned to the group. He glanced about quietly, rubbing his palms together nervously.

"Um, guys. So..." He paused for a while, making everyone curiously look to him as he hesitated.

"The barn is full of walkers." He stated, and everyone stared at him appalled at his words. Lara practically dropped her plate in the rush, as she leapt to her feet, and started racing toward the barn, fury in her chest, ignoring the yells drifting after her.

She skidded to a stop before the doors, kicking up dust in her path. Oblivious to the thudding footsteps close behind her, she slowly advanced toward the door and peered in through the cracks in the wood. She listened to the collectivity of moaning and growling, dark shadowy figures swaying around in what little light the barn held inside.

Stepping backwards, she stumbled and bumped into Shane, looking with glazed eyes at the door she was getting away from. He merely held onto her back so that she didn't fall, and patted her back twice to let her know it was okay. He didn't even glance at her as he approached the barn.

As he drew close a walker slammed up against the door, and he backed up too, storming over to Rick, who Lara now stood beside.

"You cannot tell me you're all right with this." He said in an angrily hushed voice.

"No I'm not, but we're guests here. This isn't our land." Rick retorted.

"This is our lives, man!" Shane snapped.

Glenn raised his hands out in a calming manner, saying, "Lower your voice."

"We can't just sweep this under the rug." Andrea added.

"This is wrong, Rick. You know it is." Lara told him.

Shane paced around the front of the barn as he spoke, "It ain't right. Not remotely. Okay, we've either got to go in there, we've got to make things right or we've just got to go. Now we have been talking about fort Benning for a long time-"

"We can't go." Rick spat, holding his hand out to stop his friend from talking out of turn.

"Why, Rick? Why?" Shane shrugged.

"Because my daughter is still out there." Carol stepped forward

Shane sighed and looked around, "Okay." He started, rubbing his hands on his face exasperatedly, "Okay, I think it's time that we all start to just consider the other possibility."

"Shane." Lara warned in a cautionary tone.

"We're not leaving Sophia behind." Rick stated deterministically.

Daryl store forward, gesticulating with every word, "I'm close to finding this girl. I just found her damn doll two days ago!"