Care too much.

Glenn slowly pulled up to the tall farmhouse, stopping a few feet from the door, parking under a tree.

"I don't know if I like this." Lara confessed in the passenger seat, squinting around the circumference of the building, analysing every little detail. Her eyes came to rest on the form sitting on the porch, but she didn't say to the other two, thinking there was no point, as they'd be talking to her in a moment.

"Why?" Glenn asked.

Lara looked over to him as he pulled the keys from the ignition and she shrugged.

"Something doesn't sit right with me." She told him, before opening the door, lifting her two bags and securing them on her back where her bow always remained, as the two men followed suit.

The trio stopped at the steps and Glenn looked warily at the bricks below his feet, where little droplets of dried blood lay. Lara followed his gaze and then sighed, looking over to T-Dog, sweating profusely and ready to drop at any given moment.

"So do we ring the bell? I mean it looks like people live here." Glenn asked.

"We're past this kind of stuff, aren't we? Having to be considerate." T-Dog said, as they made their way up the porch, only stopped by,

"Did you close the gate up the road when you drove in?" From the woman sitting with her knees under her chin on a small chair beneath one of the windows of the porch.

"Uh, hi. Yes, we closed it. Did the latch and everything." Glenn stammered, and Lara looked over at him through narrow eyes and a sly, knowing smirk, exchanging a look with T-Dog.

"Hello." Lara sang, wiggling her fingers at her.

The woman sat forward on the chair, watching Glenn as he spoke,

"Well. Nice to see you again. We met before briefly." Glenn stuttered on, interrupted by T-Dog,

"Look, we came to help. There anything we can do?" He grunted, holding his arm at an elevated level away from his body, just drawing the woman's eyes to the bandaged wound.

"It's not a bite." Lara told her.

"I cut myself pretty bad though." He explained.

"We'll have it looked at. I'll tell them you're here." She said, heading for the door.

Glenn reached into his bag and pulled out a yellow bottle of pills,

"We have some painkillers and antibiotics. I already gave him some. If Carl needs any."

"Come on inside. I'll make you something to eat." She said, stepping through and holding open the door, as the three followed closely behind.

They followed her into a room occupied by four people, surrounding little Carl on the bed in the middle, shirtless, bandaged, pale, and sleeping. An older man in suspenders sat on the edge, pumping air through a tube, checking his blood pressure, air hissing as he released the valve.

The three watched quietly, not speaking for a few moments, Glenn taking his hat off respectfully, and Lara doing the same.

"Hey." Glenn spoke quietly, and Rick and Lori looked up tiredly at the group in the doorway.

"Hey." Rick replied, his voice coarse and dry, before dropping his forehead onto his hand, his other hand clutching his sons.

"Um, we're here, okay?" Glenn started awkwardly.