Chapter Three - 4 - The Devil's Pet

-4-

-The Devil’s Pet-

            Allen swallowed hard.  He was now unarmed, had a pissed off monster in front of him, and a girl on the sidewalk behind him, who couldn’t even scream for help.  His evening sure was ending well.

            The creature sniffed the air, its beady black eyes focused on Allen.  It bent forward, standing on all four, his oversized cock dangling in the air, a straight as could be.

            The creature snorted, and swiped a humungous hand at Allen, who jumped over it in time.  “Run, Chome,” he hissed, his eyes focusing on the hilt of the dagger still lodged just beneath the creature’s collarbone.

            Chomeske scrambled to her feet, barely making it three steps before stopping dead in her tracks.  A second hooded man, shorter this time, stood over her, his grin clearer than day.

            Allen turned his head for a moment, hearing a laugh, recognizing the second man as the one he had run into entering the bar, and it dawned on him that they had been being followed for a while.

            “Chome!” Allen yelled, being thrown into a stone wall by the beast.  He could feel his ribs crack, and doubled over from the pain, clutching his side.  Shit Rogger, where are you?

            The second man approached Chomeske, grabbing her and throwing her into a wall.

            What do you want? Chomeske signed, a dull throbbing in her head.

            “I’m here to test you, Chomeske,” said the man, covering her mouth with his hand.  “Apparently, the Devil’s pet likes you, he smelled you out you know, and I’ve been watching you.  You know what we Hollow do to people we like?”

            What? Chomeske thought, trying to pry the hand from over her mouth, her eyes on Allen, who was up again, as if nothing had happened.

            “We let them live, Chomeske, and the Man wants me to keep a close eye on you, but he wants to give you a little test,” his free hand went to her hip.  “Don’t worry, it won’t hurt much.”

            Allen’s heartbeat was racing, he could feel his senses sharpen with the adrenaline gushing through his veins.  He ducked the creature’s slow, heavy swings and grabbed a hold on the dagger’s hilt, trying to loosen it from the creature’s chest, being hit by a mighty blow again, being thrown through the air and into the wall again, but with the knife somehow still in his hand.

            The back of his shirt had been torn, revealing two this scars that ran vertically down his back in the revealing flap that had been torn off.  The edges were stained with blood, but his back was blood free.

            The hooded man threw Chomeske to the ground, watching her cough and hold her neck before walking up to Allen, laughing when the beast grabbed his torso and pressed him into the wall.

            “What are you doing?” Allen asked.

            “My job as a Hollow,” the man said, producing a syringe with a clear liquid in it from his sleeve.  He tapped the end of it, watching a few drops of the liquid bead up on the end of it before raising it up to Allen’s neck.

            Chomeske looked up, tears streaming down her cheeks, she reached out a hand, towards Allen.

            “Run,” Allen mouthed at her as the needle was plunged into his neck and the man forced the foreign substance into his body.  “Run Chome,” he mouthed, feeling his heartbeat slowing up.  His body went limp, but he was still conscious.

            The beast released him, the sucking noises starting again as his transformation reversed, leaving him stark naked in the middle of the sidewalk in a part of Alvarna where almost nobody lived but the extremely poor, and those poor could sleep through anything, and it was very unlikely that anybody would come out at three in the morning.

            Rogger must have left, it dawned on Allen as he hit the ground, his neck snapping.

            Chomeske’s tears thickened, but no matter how hard she tried, not a sound escaped her throat.  She closed her eyes, so as not to see Allen’s open eyes staring at her, looking as if he was still alive.

            The second man laughed, waving at the naked man.  “Follust, the Man told you to follow your instincts,” he laughed, tossing the empty syringe to the side of the street.

            “She smells good, I want to eat her,” Follust practically drooled, his cock standing fully erect as he walked over to Chomeske.

            “Well, Follust, we’re not supposed to kill, unfortunately,” he sighed.  “The Man wants you to test her, not me, because you smelled her out.  I’ll get rid of this pesky Angel,” he said, pausing.  “No, I’ll wait a moment, first.”

            “Reno will be angry, though,” Follust growled, crouching over Chomeske, dangling over her, rolling her over, a dirty grin on his deformed face, his nose looking like it had been broken more than once, his forehead in a strange, misshapen shape.

            Chomeske was still crying, and tired to push his hands away, but he grabbed her hands and forced them both over her head, holding them down with a single hand without much difficulty.

            “She’s so small,” Follust leaned in, licking her cheek.  “She’s s-so delicious,” he shuddered, grabbing her chest.  “She’s big here for being so small,” he growled.

            Chomeske closed her eyes, wishing herself away.

            Follust tore her dress upwards and pulled her underwear down, forcing her legs apart, hovering over her entrance.

            “I’m wondering if I should give him a better view,” the second man said, lifting Allen’s limp body up.

            Why bother? Chomeske sobbed.  He’s dead, and it’s all my fault.

            Her mouth tore open in a silent scream as the man forced himself inside of her.  She could not have imagined anything hurting as much as that, and it only got worse.

            Chome- Allen would have done something, but he couldn’t even blink.  He was held up to see the whole thing before being dragged away to some old warehouse, where Rogger was tied up, two needles sticking out of his arm.  They had gotten him, too.

______________________________________________________________

I wrote this at.... what?  4 in the morning? xD  well, NaNoWriMo sure is tough xD  but worth it x) thanks for following this story, and I'm sory if this was disturbing.... it was gonna happen anyway ¬.¬

next chapter segment is a bit more cheery ^^