Ch. 12: Like a Family

<~Ally's POV:

Morning...ug. I lazily roll out of bed. Why can't I just sleep forever? Surprisingly Annie wasn't crying this morning like she usually does. That's a little weird.

I head to Annie's nursery to investigate. I check her crib, and she's not in there! Where the hell is my baby!

"Austin!" I shriek, "Where's Annie!"

"Right here." He says from behind me.

I turn around and see Austin in the rocking chair, feeding Annie.

Wow he nearly gave me a heart attack.

"Austin, you nearly gave me a heart attack." I sigh in relief. I had my hand over my heart.

He smiled, "Sorry."

"But thanks for feeding her...now I can start on breakfast." I say with a smile and walk out the door.

"Ally, wait!" Austin called after me.

I poke my head around the corner, through the door and looked into the room, "Yeah?"

"You don't need to make breakfast because well first of all it's 11' O clock already and I'm taking you out." He says with a smile.

It's already 11 wow!

"Wait, what about Annie?" I ask.

"I'm taking you both out." Austin clarified.

I smiled, "Alright. I'll go get ready." I say and run out of the room.

I decided to wear just a normal shirt with some skinny jeans. I put on some makeup but I left my hair natural.

I left my room and looked for Annie and Austin.

"Okay I'm ready!" I announced as I walked down the stairs.

"Okay then, lets go." Austin said, smiling.

Together we put Annie in her car seat. She seemed really happy today.

Austin took us to Olive Garden. I love this place!

I hopped out of the car excitedly. I was starving. Austin carried Annie into Olive Garden while she was still in her car seat. She was just so small.

The waiter led us to our table. I kinda wish Annie wasn't with us. I've never actually taken her anywhere before and it's so hard carrying her around. I am just so scared something might happen to her.

"You okay?" Austin asked.

"Yeah it's just I've never really taken Annie anywhere and it makes me nervous." I reply.

"Trust me you don't need to worry. I'm here for you." He assured me.

I smiled. I truly believe he cares for me and I trust him.

"I trust you, Austin." I confirm, looking him in the eyes.

He smiles, "I wish I could kiss you right now, but your across the table." He says giving me a sad face.

I laugh, "You'll just have to wait!"

He smirks, "But I'll get it...soon."

I roll my eyes.

Our food arrived. Austin ate some sort of meat I never caught what it was and I ate salad. It was delicious.

We paid and went back to the car.

"Thanks for taking me here." I say.

"I wanted to." Austin said with a wink.

~~~~~~~