Ch. 37: Shocked and Scared

<~Trish's POV:
I waited downstairs with Annie for Austin to come back. He went to see what the terrified scream was about. I hope Ally is okay.

I waited a few more minutes when I heard Austin thumping down the stairs. He was carrying a lifeless Ally. Right there my heart beat picked up and I was worried.

"Trish, call an ambulance!" Austin cried as he finished scrambling down the stairs.

Right away I sprang into action and shakily dialed 911. This isn't good at all.

~~~~~~~~~~
<~Austin's POV:
I held Ally in my arms. I didn't know what to do and surely I don't want to do anything to make it worse.

I starred down at my beautiful fiancé. How could I let this happen. I promised to protect her just moments before this happened. Now her hair was dipped with her own blood and her shirt was stained red. It was the worst sight I could ever imagine.

Tears rolled down my cheeks. I couldn't help but cry anymore. I love her and she needs to be okay.

"Ally...please wake up. I know your not gone...I can feel it. I love you so much." I whispered.

She didn't move, but I still think she heard me.

Annie walked over to me, "Dada." She giggled. She was so innocent and didn't have any clue what was going on. I picked her up and carried her away from Ally. I couldn't let her see her own mother like this.

Just then paramedics busted through the door and placed Ally gently on the gurney.

I ran after them. I didn't want Ally to be alone.

"Trish, stay here with Annie!" I said just as I walked out the door.

I helped lift Ally into the ambulance and then climbed in behind her. I sighed it was just months before since Ally got out of the hospital.

~~~~~~~~

Finally we arrived at the hospital and Ally was wheeled into the emergency room. She had lost a lot of blood, that's why she passed out.

I was shoved out of the room and into the waiting room. I glanced at the comfy couch behind me, but there's no way I can sit down and relax right now.

I watched as doctors came in and out of Ally's room. But none of them told me anything.

Please be okay. I need you. I love you.

My phone vibrates in my pocket. I sniffle before answering it.

"Hello?" I sighed.

"Austin! How's Ally! Is she okay?" It was Trish bombarding me with questions I had no answer to.

"I don't know." I said. I am so worried.

"Well Annie is crying. She wants to know where you and Ally are." Trish informed me.

I could hear Annie crying in the background and I felt really bad, "Try to cheer her up. I can't leave Ally alone in the hospital."

"I'll try, but I think she just wants you and Ally." Trish replies.

"Thanks Trish." I say.

A doctor walked into the room. He stopped when he saw me on the phone. He was standing patiently. Does he have news about Ally!

"I gotta go Trish!" I said quickly before hanging up the phone.

The doctor smiled at me, "Are you here for Ally Dawson?" He asked me.

I nodded, "Yes. How is she?"

The doctor sighed and shifted uncomfortably, "I have good news and some bad news." He said.

I gulped, dreading to hear the bad news. I nodded, signaling for him to continue.

"The good news is, Ally is going to be fine. She should recover in under a month. Although she lost a lot of blood." He said.

I sighed in relief, Ally was going to be okay.

"What's the bad news?" I ask, scared to find out.

"The baby...unfortunately did not survive." He answers.

I stood there in shock, "Baby??"

The doctor nodded, "Did you not know?"

I shake my head, "No..."

"I'm terribly sorry, Mr. Moon." He sighed.

I bit my lip, "Um..can I see her now?" I ask.

The doctor nods, "Yes. In fact she just woke up and wants to see you. But I wouldn't mention anything about the baby just yet because that could cause her to feel upset and she needs to stay calm and rest for a while."

I nodded in understandmeant before making my way into Ally's room.

Her eyes lit up when she saw me, "Austin!"

I smiled and gave her a reassuring hug.

"I was so scared." She mumbled through tears.

I hugged her tighter, "Don't be. I'm here. Everything's alright."

I could feel she was still crying. I wanted her to stop. I released her from my everlasting hug. We exchanged smiles.

"Austin, when can I leave the hospital. I don't like it here and I miss Annie. Annie! Is she okay! Where's my baby!" Ally began to freak out.

"Shhhh. Settle down baby. I need you to stay calm and rest." I say and kiss her forehead.

Slowly her breathing pattern returned back to normal and she had calmed down.

"Annie is fine. Trish is taking care of her." I said finally.

"That's good." Ally replied. She glanced around the room, "Where is she?" Ally said, her eyes widening.

"Where's who?" I questioned confused.

"She's here! Austin! She's here." Ally cried. Tears filled her eyes and ran down her face.

I wrapped my arms around her, "Calm down babe. Your okay. I promise. What are you talking about?"

"She's going to stab me again!" Ally continued to scream.

I hugged her tighter. Every time she cried I held her closer.

"Samantha...she's going to kill me." Ally mumbled slowly into my chest.

"Samantha...is that who did this to you!" I exclaimed.

"Y-yes." Ally choked out through tears of fear.

I could feel the anger rise in me. How could she do this to Ally? She seemed so nice. Truth is she's a killer in disguise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: So I wanted to get this chapter up quick so it's unedited..sorry it you saw lots of mistakes.

~Emma