Ch. 36: I'm The Stupid One

<~Ally's POV:
Together Austin and I went home. I can't believe we are finally getting married! I'm so excited to tell everyone! And then darkness crept back into my mind...Samantha. What was she gonna say about it.

"A-Austin. We can't tell Samantha we're getting married." I said suddenly.

"Why not? She is Dez's girlfriend. Don't you think she deserves to know?" He replies.

I shake my head, "She can't know."

"Okay we won't tell her, but why?" He asks.

"Because...she told me not to marry you. And I'm afraid that if we tell her she will do something." I sighed.

Austin seemed a little shocked, "I wonder why she'd say that...is that why you ran away?" He asks.

I nod and he reaches over to me, "Don't worry about it. She's not going to do anything. I'll make sure of that." He assures me.

I felt better the instant he touches me. His reassuring words sink in and I know I can trust him.

~~~~~~~

We made it back to the house and Aunt Judy rushes over to give me a hug.

"Ally! Where on earth have you been! I was so worried!" She exclaims.

I fake a laugh, "I'm sorry, I just didn't know what to do. I'm fine now though." I assure her.

"Ally! How could you run away! How stupid are you!" Trish blurts out. She joins the hug.

I felt so relieved to be back here. I guess everyone really cares about me.

We all released each other from the hug and I saw Samantha starring at me from the other side of the room.

She was moving her finger, gesturing for me to come over there. I felt brave and strong. Of course I'm going over there.

I crossed the room over to her and she pulls me up the stairs and locks us in my bedroom.

"Do you think I'm stupid!" She shouts at me.

I didn't answer. All my courage was gone now.

She stepped closer to me, "I asked you a question." She says angrily.

"No..." I mumbled nervously.

She smirked, "I thought you would've been smarter than that." She spat glancing down at my finger.

The ring. I forgot it was on. She knows now. I guess I'm the stupid one.

"Call off the wedding!" Samantha demands.

"No!"

"No...you just said no to me. You just made your first mistake." She said evilly.

"Why don't you want me and Austin to be married! Don't you want us to be happy." I said. I felt weak. I can't fight back, not even with words.

"You don't deserve him. I do! I've been a fan since his stupid Double Take video!" She spat in my face. I should've know. She's just a phyco fan. There's lots of girls like this out there.

"I want you to leave." I said suddenly in my sternest voice possible.

She frowned at me, "Ha. No. I'm not leaving until Dez does. I'm his girlfriend remember!"

"Not for long." I said with a smirk.

She glared at me, "I hate you so much, Ally Dawson. You can just go die you little slut!"

I slapped her across the face. Now she has me mad.

Samantha brushed her hand against her red cheek, "Ha. Is that the best you got!"

Is she really pretending that didn't hurt? Or am I really that weak.

Without warning Samantha shoved me to the ground.

"If you won't kill yourself! Then I will!" She says getting right up in my face.

I could feel myself shaking. Truly, I was terrified of this girl. I don't know how much longer I can go on hiding that from her.

"Your scared of me! Don't bother hiding it anymore, because I can see it in your eyes!"

I shook a little more when I saw her pull a knife from her pocket.

"This is all your fault, Dawson. You could have stopped this."

She takes the knife and stabs it into my stomach. The pain spreads like wild fire as I scream in pain. I'm sure all the neighbors could hear me. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I began coughing up blood. Was this it? Am I really going to die?

I heard running up the stairs. Am I going to be saved? I watch as Samantha smiles evilly before she exits through the window. I was left alone in a pool of my own blood.

There was knocking on the door.

"Ally! Are you okay! What's going on in there!" Austin cries from the other side of the door.

The pain was too overwhelming. I couldn't get a word out.

"A-Aus-tin...he-lp." I struggled to say something. I don't even know if it was loud enough for him to hear.

"Ally! Can you unlock the door!"

I stayed silent. That would be a good enough answer, hopefully.

I heard him pounding on the door as he attempted to break down the door. And then the pounding stopped.

It was silent. Silent for only minutes but to me. Every second of pain is a lifetime. My life was passing away.

Suddenly the window shattered and Austin crawled through. He looked at me in horror.

"Ally!" He screamed before running to my side.

By now I was too weak to say anything. But I had to let him know I'm alive. I smiled, weakly. It was barely a smile. A smile that would usually go unnoticed, but never at a time like this. My eyes slowly closed and I was either passed out or gone forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Woah 😵 I'm even killing myself with this cliffie...hehe sorry about that. So that was dramatic. Next chapter coming soon!

-Emma