Ch 21: Don't Cry

<~Ally's POV:

Why do I feel like he's hiding something and is just covering it up by saying 'I love you'?

I stood up, putting all my weight on one leg, "Okay there's something your not telling me." I said.

He scratched his neck, "There is...ummm"

"Come on Austin, just say it!" I say.

"I have to go on tour in two weeks for a year!" Austin says falling down onto the couch.

I was speechless, "W-what?" I stutter. So now he's leaving me again for another year! A tear rolled down my cheek.

"Babe, please don't cry." He said standing up and hugging me.I wrapped my arms around him and just cried into his chest.

"Why didn't you say no!" I cried.

"Because I couldn't. I'm being forced to go." He explained which changes a lot.

"Austin...I don't want to be alone." I sobbed.

He lifted up my chin and looked straight into my eyes, "You won't be alone forever. I promise I'll come back."

"But Austin! A year without you was hard enough the first time. I can't do it again! I love you so much and I need you!" I admit more tears were streaming down my face.

"I'm so sorry Ally. If I had a choice I wouldn't go. But Stephanie already has everything planned. There's no way for me to get out of going." He said hugging me tighter.

I cried harder. Once again I'm loosing him, for an entire year.

"Please don't cry. Your too beautiful to cry." He said brushing my hair out of my face, behind my ear. He wiped my tears away with his thumb. My crying softened. "I don't have to to go for two weeks. Lets enjoy our time together without tears." He says.

I sniffed, struggling to hold back all my tears. I nodded and hugged him tightly.

"I don't ever wanna let you go." I whispered.

He picked me up and held me close, "I'm never letting you go." He whispered in my ear.

~~~~~~~
~1 Week and 6 Days Later~
~~~~~~~

Today was the last day before Austin is leaving for his year long tour. I've been crying all week long. I just can't believe he's actually going to be gone for a year. I'm going to miss him so much. It's heartbreaking because Annie won't see her daddy for her very first birthday. I will have to go back to the life of being a single parent. It was hard before and its going to be hard again. I just have to keep reminding myself that Austin is coming back...but not for a whole year.

"Hey babe." Austin says as he wraps his arms around me and kisses my lips.

"Hey." I mumble. I snuggle up against him. Feeling the warmth of his body and taking in his scent that I loved so much. A tear rolled down my cheek. I hid my face in his shirt. I didn't want to be sad or show weakness.

Austin picked me up and held me like a small child. I had my arms stretched around his neck.

"Hey. Please don't be sad." He says. I could hear it in his voice that he wanted to cry too. He was staying strong...for me. I don't think I could ever hold back these tears.

I snuffled, "Your right, I shouldn't be sad. I mean you've always wanted to go on a world wide tour! It's your dream!" I said trying to form a smile.

He sighed, "I could give up my dream...I love you more than my dream."

My heart fluttered, but theres no way I'm letting him give up his dream for me, "No Austin. You need to live your dream. I will always be here for you though." I said. He kisses me again. I kiss him deeper before we pull away.

"I don't have to leave until tomorrow. We still have all day together." Austin reminded me.

I smile, "We do." I agreed.

"So what do you want to do on this special day?" He asks me.

I smile at him, "Welllll, Annie is asleep...I want your love." I say.

He smiles back, "And I'm gonna give it to you." He says and kisses my cheek.

He carries me upstairs and lays me down on the bed and crawls on top of me, kissing down my neck. We begin undressing each other.

"I love you so much, beautiful." Austin says kissing my bare chest.

"I love you too, handsome." I moan.

Austin gets off me and grabs something out of the drawer nearby. He holds up a condom and I smile. He crawls back on top of me and kisses me all over.

This is a great last day with Austin.

~~~~~~

The next day came around faster than I ever thought it could. I was getting ready to take Austin to the airport. He had a private jet that he would take to Chicago. I wish I could go with but I can't bring Annie all around the world. It's just too dangerous.

Austin walked out of the room with his packed suitcase rolling behind him. We both had a sad look on our faces. Even Annie could tell that something was going on. She had not laughed or smiled once today. We loaded the car and buckled Annie up in her car seat and we were on our way to the airport.

I couldn't hold the tears in. They ran down my face like a river. Austin reached over and rested his hand on my thigh still steering the wheel with the other. Just the touch of his hand made me feel a little better.

"Don't cry babe." He said. I wish I could give him a kiss right now but he's driving.

I sighed and wiped the tears off my face. I had to stay strong.

We arrived at the airport. Stephanie was waiting outside the airport for us. Austin hesitated before he got out of the car. I followed him out and got Annie out of the car.

"Okay Austin. Ready to go?" Stephanie asked.

Austin shook his head, "I need to say goodbye first."

"Okay then. Just hurry up. I'll be waiting in the jet." Stephanie informed him before he walked away with the clicking of her heels.

Austin turned to me. That's when I lost it. The tears cane pouring out of my eyes. Austin took Annie from my arms and wrapped his arms around me.

We were silent. I didn't want to say goodbye.

"Ally." Austin finally spoke.

I looked at him with my red, teary eyes.

"I love you so so much. I'm going to miss you so so much." He said almost like a quoted poem. But it was his own words.

"I-I'm gonna miss you too." I choked out through the tears.

We hugged again.

"So your gonna take care of this little girl?" Austin asked trying to keep me from crying.

I nodded.

"No boys around her?" He joked.

I giggled a little, "She's not even a year old." I replied.

He smiled, "Good." He said. Austin hugged Annie and kissed her forehead and passed her back to me.

I heard heels snapping against the ground and Stephanie appeared.

"Austin, it's been over ten minutes. We have to leave." She demanded as she tapped at her watch.

He sighed and gave me one last hug, "Good bye Ally." He said. Just as I was about to reply his lips smashed up against mine. It was a perfect kiss.

Austin pulled away and slowly stepped away from me towards Stephanie.

"Good bye, Austin." I say as he disappears from my view.

He's gone. I'm on my own again. I won't see him for a whole year.

I felt a raindrop on my nose. Even the sky is crying...I put Annie in the car before she could get wet. I turned on the radio they were talking about Austin.

"Today Austin Moon sets out on his world wide tour! His first show starts tonight at 8:00 in Chicago!" The announcer says.

I turn the radio off. I can't be reminded that Austin left me for a year. Sometimes I wish that Austin was only mine and not the whole worlds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Awww this was a sad chapter): but don't worry it will brighten up soon! Hehe. So what did you think? Please comment and vote an the next chapter will be up soon!

-Emma(: