Ch. 39: The Secrets Out

<~Austin's POV:
I woke up to a very pleasant surprise. Ally was sound asleep beside me. Her head was lying on my shoulder and she had one arm over my chest. I'm so glad she got out of the hospital.

My other beautiful girl was asleep in my lap. Her thumb was in her mouth.

Ally slowly started to wake up.

"Good morning." I said with a yawn.

Ally yawned to, "Good morning." She moaned.

I smiled and kissed her cheek, earning an early smile from her.

"Can I just sleep all day?" Ally mumbled as she hugged me, shutting her eyes again tightly.

I snuggled with her close, "Sure babe." I replied and gave her a few kisses on the top of her head.

Ally yawned once more before falling asleep on my chest.

~~~~~~~~~
<~Trish's POV:
A smile appears on my face as I watch Austin, Ally, and Annie all asleep together. They were perfect together, the most adorable family. I wish I had a family.

I can remember the good old days. Back when I would tease that crazy red head who was now practically out of my life. I let out a sigh. Dez...I loved to make fun of him. I loved being around him. He was stupid, but I've always had that special place for him in my heart. But now someone else has his. Samantha...she's so lucky. She had things she does not deserve. She was the one who nearly killed my best friend. How horrible...

I glance back at Ally. She is a good friend, really. But she has so much more now. She doesn't have time for our girls day anymore. Or our trips to the salon and shopping sprees. She has everyone she could ever want. Now I'm just here. Maybe it's time for me to move on. Move on elsewhere and find what I need. I can't live like this forever.

I just have to leave.

I grabbed a pen and paper from the cabinet and began my goodbye note.

Dear, Ally, Austin, and Annie
I know this is not something you'd expect from a girl like me. I've always been thought of as 'tough' but that is far from true. A tough girl would be able to say goodbye, instead I'm writing a note. Although its hard I'm afraid I need to leave. No matter what you say, I feel I'm unwanted here. I'm just not loved. And I want to be loved. Hopefully, someday that will happen. Whenever I remember our sweet memories together, it brings a smile to my face. You guys (and Dez) make me happy. I could never make it without you. Now before I go on forever, it's time for goodbye.
Your best friend and manager,
Trish
P.S: Take care of that little girl. She's a special one. I hope to see you someday in the future. Just remember no matter what, we will be friends until the end.

By now I had tears in my eyes. That note had really brought up my emotions, but it had to be done. I can't live with my friends forever. It's time to get on with my life.

I place the note carefully on the counter, before slipping out the door. Without plans to return.

~~~~~~~~~~
<~Ally's POV:
I woke up to see Annie's face directly in front of mine. Her eyes were wide open. She smiled and giggled when she saw me awake.

Austin had somehow slipped out from underneath us, because he wasn't here anymore. Where did he go?

"Lets go find daddy." I tell Annie. I pick her up and walked into the kitchen.

It was empty. Except for a small piece of paper lying on the counter. What the?

I picked up the paper. My eyes followed the neatly written words until the end.

I was shocked. My best friend had left. But where? Trish, how could you do this to me? I rub my eyes with my free hand. My best friend has left, without even saying goodbye.

"Austin!" I yelled as my emotions slowly came in.

There was no answer. On my god, what if Austin left me too!

I slowly sat down on the floor in tears. I couldn't help but cry, and then cry some more. My stomach hurt now. The gash where Samantha had stabbed me was so sore and it made me feel like vomiting.

Annie looked at me, she was confused. She knew I was not okay, but she didn't know why.

I sprawled out on the floor in pain, still drowning in my own cries.

"A-Austin." I screamed. But once again there was nothing.

~~~~~~~~~
<~Austin's POV:
Knock knock!

I knocked on Dez's door. He answered with his usual cheesy smile.

"Oh. Hey Austin. What's up." Dez greets me.

I shove him out of the way, "Where's Samantha." I say with a scowl.

Dez understood I had something on my mind.

"She's upstairs...why?" He asked curiously.

Right away I dashed up the stairs. I could hear Samantha singing quietly in the bathroom.

Luckily the door wasn't locked. I swung the door open, not a care in the world about privacy. She screamed and jumped half way to the ceiling.

"What the hell is your problem!" She squealed. She finally noticed it was me and smirked, "Oh. Hello Austin."

She was only wearing her bra and underwear. Slowly she approached me, "What brings you here?" She asks as she slowly approaches me.

"I could murder your right now." I spat through gritted teeth.

She backed off in shock. She was obviously afraid of me, slightly.

"What did I do? I haven't done anything wrong." She lied straight to my face.

I glared at her, "Your a terrible liar. You and I both know what you did."

A smirk appeared on her lips, "Ha. That slut deserves to die."

I clenched my fists but kept myself from hitting a girl. How was I supposed to fight her.

"I mean. Wouldn't you rather have all this?" Samantha asks referring to herself.

"You should be in jail right now. So you can rot in a cell." I grumbled, I wasn't going to tolerate any words of hers.

She placed her hand over her heart, "How could you even say that!"

"You better keep away from Ally. If you ever hurt her again. You'll be sorry." I threaten.

"Don't worry, Austin. I don't want to get my hands even close to that ugly whore." Samantha chuckled. She began undressing herself, "I know you want me."

Samantha was hot...I can definitely say that.

"Put your fucking clothes on!" I demand.

She smirks again and puts her hand up my shirt, tracing my abbs. It was really turning me on.

"See you don't love Ally. You love me. And anyone that is willing to have sex with you." Samantha said.

I pushed her away from me, "Get away from me you whore!" I yelled.

Before she could do anything else, I left the bathroom. I darted out the door leaving Dez with all his questions. This had been a waste of time. Samantha is stronger than I thought. And she knows everyone's weakness.

~~~~~~~~~

I entered the house to hear a quiet sobbing.

"Ally!" I yelled.

I follow the sobbing into the kitchen and found Ally on the floor.

"Ally! What happened!"

"I-I thought you l-left me!" She cried out, she clenched her stomach. Was it hurting her again.

"No, no. Please baby, don't ever think that. It's never going to happen." I assured her. I kissed her forehead, "Is your stomach hurting you?"

Ally nodded.

I picked her up off the ground and laid her down on my lap. I pulled her hair back and out of her face.

"Your so beautiful." I whispered as I rubbed her cheek with my thumb.

Ally smiled, faintly. I knew she was feeling a little better now.

"Austin, where did you go?" Ally asks weakly.

"To kick Samantha's ass." I replied.

"Why?"

"Ally! She nearly killed you! We lost the baby because of her." I blurted out, but then I realized what I had said. I wasn't supposed to tell her that yet.

Ally looked up at me, confusion filled her eyes, "Baby?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Oooooh cliffhanger! The next chapter is the last one! Then there's a sequel! Woo! Haha anyways. Comment and vote! Next chapter coming this week, it's probably gonna be really long. See ya soon!

-Emma(: (: