Ch. 34: Party Time

<~Austin's POV:
"Lets get this party started!" Ally cheers.

I carefully picked up Annie and carried her downstairs to answer the door. I wonder who Ally invited.

I opened the door and it was...Dez? And some other girl.

"D-Dez?" I stutter. I haven't seen him in forever!

"Hi Austin. It's nice to see you again." He said with a quirky smile.

"Dez! Where have you been, I haven't seen you since the concert in Miami." I exclaimed giving him a friendly hug.

Ally came up behind me and took Annie so I could give him a better hug.

"Do you like your surprise?" She asked.

I look at her with a face of confusion.

She smiled, "I knew you missed your best friend and I found him one day and invited him to the party." Ally said.

I hugged her, "I love my surprise." I say and then I kiss her.

Ally kisses back but then we pulled away, "Have fun!" She said and walked off.

Dez came in the doorway. He was still his weird, awkward self but I liked that. Dez wouldn't be Dez if he weren't a little bit weird.

There was another knock on the door. This time it was Ally's Aunt Judy! Why would Ally invite her!

"Hi, Aunt Judy." I greet her sarcastically.

"Oh hello dear, how are you?" She asks me.

I smiled, "Great."

"Oh that's good. So where's the birthday girl?" She asks, glancing back and forth.

"She's in the living room." I tell her and she walks away.

I turned back to Dez and smile, "So who's this?" I ask Dez, referring to the girl standing next to him.

"This is Samantha, my girlfriend." Dez said blushing a little.

Samantha smiled at me, "Your Austin Moon." She said excitedly.

Dez nudged her, "Sam we've talked about this!" He chuckled.

I faked a smile, "Um Samantha, maybe you could go hang out with the girls for a minute. I really need to talk to Dez." I say.

Samantha shrugged and headed into the other room.

I smiled at Dez, he smiled right back.

"What's up?" He asked.

I smiled, "I have a plan...and I need your help."

~~~~~~~
<~Ally's POV:
I was just chatting with Trish when Aunt Judy walked in carrying a ginormous present.

"Ally!" She exclaimed. She came and gave me a hug.

"Hi Judy, I'm so glad you could make it!" I say returning the hug.

She released me and hurried over to Annie who was playing on the floor.

"Happy Birthday!" Judy exclaims and picks Annie up in her arms. Annie giggles.

I smiled and watched as Judy and Annie bonded.

Samantha walked in the room.

"Hi, your Dez's girlfriend." I paused, "It's Sam, right?" I asked.

She smiled, "Yes." She clarifies.

"It's very nice to meet you. Welcome to the party!" I exclaimed and gave her a warm welcome hug.

She blushed at little, "Thanks. It's nice to meet you too."

~~~~~~

"Time for cake!" I announced and everyone made their way to the kitchen.

Once everyone was gathered around the table we began to sing.

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Annie! Happy Birthday to you!" Everyone chants.

I cut the first piece for Annie. She was all ready to eat her birthday cake.

Annie sat in Austin's lap. He was holding her plate for her. She played in the frosting and rubbed it all over her face. We laughed when she smeared some on Austin's cheek.

"Ally!" Austin called, "Get this off me!"

I laughed and grabbed a wet rag.

"No, not like that!" He said with a wink. I really hope he's joking. I rolled my eyes and wiped the frosting off his face with the rag. He frowned and I smirked back at him.

Annie tore through her cake with her hands. She was more interested in playing with it instead of eating it. I think she's enjoying her birthday, and that's all that matters.

Soon it was time to open presents. We sat together in the living room and watched Annie with her presents. Austin was helping her open them.

"Here open this one." Judy said passing her giant present over to Austin.

"That's a big present." He laughed. Annie stares at the big wrapped box and giggles. I snap a picture as she and Austin open it together.

"Is that a playhouse?" I ask, starring at the box.

"Yes! She's a little young right now but she will love this when she gets a little bit older." Judy says.

I smiled, "Thank you so much."

~~~~~~~~
<~Samantha's POV:
I sat quietly as I watched the party go on. I was bored. I didn't actually want to come until Dez told me we were going to see Austin Moon. But this is not at all what I expected.

I watched Ally walk into the kitchen. I decided to follow her.

"Oh hi, Samantha." Ally said with a smile. She grabbed a cup from the cabinet.

"Hi Ally, and you can call me Sam." I replied.

She giggled, "Okay Sam." Ally filled the cup up with water.

It was silent for a moment.

"So Ally...want to know a secret?" I asked.

She starred at me, "What kind of secret?"

"About Austin."

"Um...sure I guess." She replied hesitantly.

I smirked, "He's going to propose to you." I said, "Today." I finished.

Ally smiled, "How would you know that? This is just a stupid joke."

"No, it's not. I heard him talking to Dez about it. He's got this big surprise for you." I tell her.

Her smile faded, "Why would you tell me? Now the surprise is ruined." Ally said, her face was turning red.

I shrugged, "Sorry."

She glared at me. Ally was about to say something, but she couldn't. A tear rolled down her cheek and she began to walk off.

"Oh and Ally!" I called.

She stopped and faced me once more.

"I wouldn't say yes." I say with a smirk.

Tears filled her eyes and she ran away from me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Sorry for taking so long to update! The next chapter will be here soon. As you can see there is some drama starting😏 hehe. Anyways Happy Birthday to Laura!

-Emma