Ch. 32: This Is True Love

<~Austin's POV:
"You look tired babe, you should go to sleep." I told Ally. Her eyes finally closed from hearing my words. She was still clinging onto me. I reached for the remote and turned the movie off. "I love you, Ally." I whispered and kissed her forehead, "Sleep well."

I stayed up for awhile. Just thinking and watching Ally sleep. I already knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her, but when am I going to tell her? When should I propose?

~~~~~~~

The next day came along and I was already up stretching my legs. Waiting for Ally to wake up. I like the times when we both wake up at the same time.

Soon the clocked ticked its way up to 12:00 pm. I'm sorry Ally but I can't wait all day. I smiled when an idea popped into my head. I tip toed up to the bed and started tickling her.

Instantly she jumped out of bed squealing. I felt bad right away but then I began laughing.

"Austin!" Ally scolds. She stomps over to me and pushes me onto the bed.

I laugh again and she just rolls her eyes. She goes over to the corner of the room to find her slippers. I watch her every move.

"This floor is freezing! We should get a rug or carpet!" She complains, stepping into her slippers.

I chuckle, "Whatever you say, princess." I joke.

"Please don't call me that. Annie's the princess. I'm the queen." She said with a little giggle.

I got up off the bed and walked towards her, "Alright then queen, can I kiss you?" I ask my queen.

She smirked, "No." She giggled.

I frowned at her, "But I want too!" I complained.

She just shrugs, "Not my problem." She replies smartly.

I sigh, "Why do you do this to me." I whine sarcastically.

"Because I want you to do something first. You need to earn your kiss." She teases. I sure hope she's teasing.

I cross my arms, "Okay what do I need to do?"

"Be my waiter all day and sing something to me." She smirks.

"Okay, deal. But I better get my kiss before midnight or-" I'm cut off when her lips smash up against mine. I start to kiss her back but she pulls away.

"Or we might turn into frogs." I finished my sentence still lost in that surprise kiss, "What was that?" I asked with a big smile on my face.

Ally laughs, "That was just a sneak peek."

~~~~~~~~~
<~Trish's POV:
I woke up late because Judy stayed really late. Ally thought she left as soon as she and Austin went upstairs but she stayed much longer than that and I was the only one she asked her annoying questions to.

I got up to see Annie. She was still asleep. Phew. Don't want the little angel just laying in bed all day wide awake. Austin and Ally aren't up yet either.

I glanced back at Ally and she was awake now. Wow she woke up fast.

"Good morning there sunshine." I said and Annie yawned.

"Ready to get up?" I ask and I pick her up and carry her down the hall to give her to her parents. I knocked on their bedroom door.

"Good morning!" I yelled and Austin opened the door.

"Good morning Trish." Austin said. He took Annie out of my arms and into his own.

"How's my little princess." Austin said starring at Annie. He kisses her cheek and she giggles. Aww he's such a good dad!